Expert assistance as you need it to ensure the security and well-being of your children.

  • Proven ability to resolve even the most complex contact disputes
  • Representation over denied contact rights
  • Significant experience in working with mediators


If you are in dispute over contact with your children, or disagree with the contact that has been granted to an estranged partner and you cannot reach an agreement, you’ll need to take legal advice.

Whether it is the timing and limits of the contact that is troublesome, you have been denied contact rights altogether, or you wish to dispute a court’s decision, you’ll need very specific advice and a child law specialist who will explore the routes and options available to reach an agreement before considering court, for the sake of the children.

Our specialist children lawyers have significant experience in working with mediators and taking unresolved issues to the courts when necessary. Use their support, if mediation has failed, or you believe that a variation of existing contact rights is needed.

  • When there’s a fight to be had the team did not back away, however, when there was a deal to be done the team did it.


How can we help?

Please fill in this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please enter your name
Please enter your phone number
Please enter your email address
Please let us know how you heard about us
Please enter your enquiry
One more thing... Please enter the verification code

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see ourPrivacy Policy.

Contact HCB Solicitors for expert help to ensure the security and well-being of your children.