- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Cardiff
Welcome to HCB Solicitors in Cardiff: your local professionals offering a vast array of legal services for both individuals and businesses alike.
Our team are able to offer a wide range of legal services, including:
We are based at Caspian Point in Pierhead Street, right by the Roath Basin in Cardiff Bay. A very warm welcome is extended to you if you are seeking expert advice from friendly specialists.
Our focus is on developing lifelong partnerships with our clients so that we can provide timely, relevant advice as it is needed. For a confidential discussion with one of our solicitors in Cardiff, please call 02920 291 704 or drop in to see us.
HCB Widdows Mason
Directions to our Cardiff Office
HCB Solicitors offer a range of services nationwide through a large network of local offices. The service experienced by our clients at each of these offices is highly personalised and delivered on a tailored basis.
See a list of services our Cardiff solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Whether you are a Parent, University Student, Case Manager, Advocate or Young person, HCB's specialist Education Law team can help you with all of your Education Law needs and achieve your desired outcome as quickly as possible.
Moving home, or any property transaction for that matter, need not be anything other than straightforward. Let our dedicated experts guide you through the process, whether it’s buying, selling, investing, re-mortgaging, releasing or transferring equity or extending a lease.
A professionally drafted will is imperative to ensure your estate falls to the right people when the time comes. It will also allow you to appoint guardians for any children, set up trusts to take care of dependents and potentially deal with inheritance tax matters.
From intellectual property wrangles to director disagreements, business disputes are commonplace. We understand the importance of resolving issues as quickly and amicably as possible and our focus has always been on maintaining good relations and being one step ahead when it comes to potential repercussions.
HCB Solicitors have a highly respected reputation in the UK dental law sector and we are trusted by an array of dental corporations, solo dentists and private practices that have been relying on our expertise for many years.
HCB Solicitors in Cardiff: City Bred Expertise on a Local Level
A selection of some of the UK’s most respected professional firms and blue chip organisations have played host to our experts’ experience, which means they are able to provide city bred expertise to businesses and individuals on a local basis.
We believe that time should never be a barrier to obtaining quality legal advice, which is why we are available to meet at a time that suits you, and wherever it suits you.
Useful Cardiff Resources
If you are seeking professional advice on legal or financial matters in Cardiff, you may find the following resources useful:
- City of Cardiff Council
A wealth of local information together with business and tourism resources can be accessed via this link.
- Cardiff and Vale Citizens Advice Bureau
Confidential advice on your rights and responsibilities delivered on a free and impartial basis.
- Local Courts in Cardiff
A directory of local courts serving Cardiff and the Vale.
- Local Newspaper