- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
Are you looking for expert legal advice, either as a business or as an individual? HCB Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells offer specialist guidance on a range of legal matters, and our experts have become nationally renowned for providing expert, affordable legal support.
Below are just a few of the matters we are able to assist with:
We understand that dealing with lawyers can be a daunting prospect. Our friendly and approachable solicitors will explain the legal process using plain English, so you will know exactly what needs to happen in your case. From then on, we will keep you informed on the progress of your case so you will always know just where you stand.
Conveniently located on the High Street at the Mount Sion end, we are happy to arrange meetings by appointment, or you can call us in complete confidence to discuss any issue on 0844 556 3525.
HCB Kent Limited
Directions to our Tunbridge Wells Office
View HCB Solicitors in a larger map
Relationships matter at HCB, which is why so many of our clients have stayed with us for generations. The quality of the advice provided by our solicitors in Tunbridge Wells is highly respected, and the fact that we offer such an extensive range of specialisms means that whatever you are facing, there will always be an expert here to guide you through it.
See a list of services our Tunbridge Wells solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Our experts provide a comprehensive service covering all aspects of restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy and regularly act for individuals, businesses, creditors and insolvency practitioners.
Whether you are moving home, buying a second property, re-mortgaging, transferring or releasing equity or extending a lease, or doing anything else property wise, our experts in this specialist field of law will ensure the entire process is hassle-free and handled with the utmost care and attention.
We regularly take on the entire company secretarial function of our clients’ businesses which allows key in-house personnel to be freed up and allowed to focus on what they do best.
If you are experiencing problems at work, we offer a considerate, unbiased approach to helping you find a way to resolve them. If you are an employer, you will find our commitment to keeping you up to date and compliant a major advantage.
A will is a chance for you to make sure your estate falls into the right hands when you die. Without one, you cannot make charitable gifts, provision for dependants or plan to mitigate the tax payable by your beneficiaries.
HCB Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells: High Calibre Expertise, Delivered Locally
HCB’s solicitors in Tunbridge Wells offer exceptional experience courtesy of roles within some of the UK’s most respected professional firms and commercial organisations UK wide. This means you can enjoy city level expertise delivered with a friendly, personal approach.
Appointments during regular working hours can prove a challenge, which is why our team is happy to be available to you outside these hours as well as offering outside visits.
Living & Working in Tunbridge Wells: Useful Resources
If you are seeking legal advice in Tunbridge Wells, the following resources may prove useful:
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
All the links you need to the services provided by your local council in Tunbridge Wells.
- Tunbridge Wells & District Citizens Advice Bureau
Access to free, confidential advice in Tunbridge Wells and Cranbrook in a number of ways including face to face, telephone, email, online and Skype.
- Local Courts in Tunbridge Wells
Find your local courts in Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
- Times of Tunbridge Wells.co.uk
- Kent online