- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Luton
From 3rd January 2022 our Luton office will be closing. All current matters including stored Wills and Deeds will be dealt with at our Bedford office - Graylaw House, 21 Goldington Road, Bedford, MK40 3JY.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
For many individuals dealing with the world of law can be a daunting prospect. Whatever the nature of your query HCB Solicitors in Luton are here to offer the advice and guidance you need to help put your mind at rest.
Below are a few of the matters we are able to assist with:
- Commercial property
- Family law
- Personal injury claims
- Property and conveyancing
From our offices on George Street West we are able to offer a wide range of services to both businesses and individuals alike.
In the first instance if you would like to discuss your legal needs with our experienced team of solicitors in Luton please feel free to drop by our offices or call 01582 720 175 and we'll talk through how we can help.
HCB Solicitors Ltd
Directions to our Luton Office
We offer a nationwide service combined with a genuinely local approach, fully tailored to your needs. Developing long term relationships with our clients is what we do, and it enables us to provide timely advice bespoke to specific needs.
See a list of services our Luton solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
With detailed knowledge and vast experience across a wide range of business recovery and insolvency processes, our experts are able to assist individuals, businesses, creditors and insolvency practitioners.
With a focus on resolving disputes with minimum disruption, always keeping best interests in mind, the resolution methods adopted by HCB’s litigation experts will always be tailored to individual goals.
Understanding and professional advice at a time when it matters most. Taking care of everything that needs to be done after a loved one has passed including property and financial matters and Grants of Probate.
With the help of our property specialists you will sail through your home move, re-mortgage, equity release or transfer, investment, lease extension or any other property matter.
HCB Solicitors in Luton: City Bred Expertise on a Local Level
Having worked within a selection of the UK’s most renowned legal and accountancy firms and blue chip companies, HCB’s solicitors in Luton can offer city-bred expertise at a local level. Appointments can be arranged to suit your schedule, out of hours and at home or work, wherever it is convenient.
Helpful Resources in Luton
Looking for legal advice in Luton? You may find the following resources helpful:
- Luton Borough Council
News, events and links to all your council services in Luton.
- Luton Citizens Advice Bureau
Independent advice provided free and confidentially to help you find your way around your rights and responsibilities.
- Local Courts in Luton
Find your local court in Luton and surrounding areas by following this link.
- Luton Today