- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in London
HCB Solicitors in London have earned a highly respected reputation for excellence in quality of advice delivered with a friendly, one-on-one approach.
Our solicitors are able to assist with a wide variety of legal matters, including:
Our offices are situated in Marylebone, right in the heart of bustling Cavendish Square and just a stone’s throw from Oxford Circus, which means we’re easily accessible by Tube and readily available to meet during your lunch break or before or after office hours if this is where you work or run a business.
You can call us on 020 7293 0998 in confidence or drop in to see us: whichever you prefer.
|HCB London Ltd|
By Appointment Only
33 Cavendish Square
Tel: 020 7293 0998
DX: 44602 Mayfair
HCB London Limited
Directions to our London Office
Our solicitors in London offer a highly comprehensive knowledge base, which means you can truly consider us your one-stop-shop for everything you need on a professional advisory basis, either for you individually or for your business.
See a list of services our London solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Tactful, proactive and professional: our debt recovery experts have an extensive array of experience and proven track record in recovering debts on a tailored basis. If your business is owed money, or you are trying to recover money as an individual, we are ready to help.
One of the most valuable assets your business will ever own is its intellectual property (IP). Your trademarks, databases, designs and patents all need to be protected as much as your physical property as loss of IP can be highly damaging. You can look to the IP specialists at HCB for complete reassurance in this respect.
When you outsource your company secretarial tasks you suddenly realise a sense of reassurance that everything is being taken care of, and that your valued in-house personnel are freed up to concentrate on the core tasks you took them on to do in the first place. We offer a full company secretarial function for businesses of all sizes.
Whether you are a parent or a student, there could be a time when you need advice and representation to exercise your rights in various respects for you or your children. Our education law specialists are experts in their field and notably respected throughout the UK for their knowledge, and their results.
HCB’s specialist family and children lawyers have an unrivalled depth of experience and understanding in this sensitive area of law. We approach every issue on an individual basis, always above everything focusing on the welfare of our clients and their children.
HCB Solicitors in London: All-Round City Expertise
HCB’s solicitors in London have worked within a number of the UK’s most respected professional firms and blue chip companies, which means our clients have access to all-round expertise of the highest calibre. Appointments are offered outside of normal working hours to suit your busy schedule, and we can come to see you if that suits you better.
Useful Resources in London
If you are looking for legal advice in London, the following resources may prove useful if you live, work or run a business in or around the Westminster area:
- City of Westminster Council>
All you need to know about the services offered by central London’s local authority, from planning and parking to jobs, careers and licensing.
- Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau
A registered charity providing free, confidential, independent advice for City of Westminster residents.
- Local Courts in Westminster
This link will provide you with details of all the courts in Westminster and central London.
- Get West London
- KCW Today