- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Alcester
HCB Solicitors in Alcester have secured a reputation for providing high quality legal advice to individuals and businesses alike, both in the local area as well as at a national level.
Our experienced solicitors can assist with a variety of legal matters, including the following:
- Commercial property
- Family law
- Personal injury compensation
- Probate and wills
- Property law and conveyancing
Conveniently located on Swan Street, we readily welcome local residents and business owners to drop in to see us to discuss anything of a legal nature.
Alternatively, feel free to call us on 01789 765 522 to discuss your legal needs.
Fax: +44 (0)1789 764344
HCB Solicitors Ltd
Directions to our Alcester Office
You will naturally be looking for reassurance in the quality of advice you will receive from our solicitors in Alcester: this we can guarantee, together with an approach based on building relationships that stand the test of time.
Whatever you are facing, the fact that our list of legal specialities is so vast means you will always receive the highest calibre advice. You will also find our costs very competitive.
See a list of services our Alcester solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
To make sure that all you own finishes up in the hands of the people you truly want it to when you die, it is essential that you take time to arrange a professionally drafted will. A will can also allow you to make provision for any dependents, as well as efficiently plan around tax matters.
Stressful is not a word that features in the vocabulary of the residential property solicitors at HCB. With our experts on your side, your home move, or any other property transaction will be nothing but streamlined. We offer services in conveyancing, re-mortgage, equity transfer, equity release and lease extensions to name just a few.
For employers we offer a service that focuses on keeping you up to date and compliant. And for employees, our understanding advice and guidance is designed to reassure you and resolve any issues you are facing at work.
Individual, business, creditor or insolvency practitioner, you will find our dedicated insolvency experts helpful and approachable and above all, experts in the entire range of restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency procedures.
Business disputes can become all-consuming, unless they are dealt with swiftly and with the very best, expert attention. We offer a variety of dispute resolution services including mediation and arbitration as well as a respected service in court representation when that becomes necessary.
HCB Solicitors in Alcester: Local Experts you can Trust
HCB’s solicitors in Alcester offer vast expertise gleaned from working within some of the top professional firms and commercial organisations in the UK. This means you can enjoy city calibre advice together with a friendly, local approach.
Appointments during regular working hours can be tricky and we know this only too well, which is why our team is available outside these hours and willing to make visits to you at home or at work.
Useful Resources for Alcester Residents & Businesses
For anyone looking for financial advice or legal advice in Alcester, we have put together the following useful links:
- Alcester Town Council
A website offering access to all the official council services for Alcester together with community information and interesting updates via the Mayor’s blog.
- Stratford Upon Avon & District Citizens Advice Bureau
Information and advice from volunteers on a range of legal, financial and family matters.
- Local Courts near to Alcester
Follow this link for details of local courts serving Alcester.
- Redditch & Alcester Advertiser
- Alcester News and Weather