- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Walkden
Over the years, HCB Solicitors in Walkden have built a reputation for providing expert legal advice to businesses and individuals alike. Whatever life throws at you, our legal team are here to offer professional, impartial legal advice, tailored to your particular circumstances.
Below are a few of the matters we are able to assist with:
- Commercial property
- Divorce and separation
- Education law
- Family matters
- Property and conveyancing
- Wills and probate
With offices situated on Longley Road just off Bridgewater Road and not far from the High Street, we are well located to welcome you whenever you need us. Call us on 0161 790 1411 in confidence or drop in to see us at your convenience.
HCB Berry & Berry Limited
Directions to our Walkden Office
Our solicitors in Walkden offer extensive knowhow in a range of areas, so our clients are able to think of us as a one-stop-shop for all they need professionally for their business or on an individual basis.
See a list of services our Walkden solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Our dedicated family and child law experts possess an unparalleled level of experience and work with exceptional consideration in this delicate area. Everything is taken care of on an individual basis, with your welfare and that of any children at the forefront of all we do.
Student, parent or guardian, if you need advice on an issue affecting the education that really matters, our specialists have the expertise you need. Respected nationally for our depth of knowledge, we can advise on every aspect of education law.
For landlords facing problems with tenants we are able to provide an immediate, effective service that works to settle disputes as swiftly as possible so that loss and damage is minimised.
Our nationally respected personal injury specialists have a proven track record in achieving significant sums in compensation for victims of accidents and industrial illnesses.
Business disputes can be very disruptive, which is why our experts work hard to resolve them with an amicable approach that considers the long term needs of the company. Our methods include mediation, arbitration and, if necessary, litigation.
HCB Solicitors in Walkden: Exceptional Expertise, on your Doorstep
HCB’s solicitors in Walkden have backgrounds in some of the most respected professional firms and blue chip companies in the UK. This means the advice you receive will be of the best calibre, and provided on a friendly, local level. If you are unable to meet during the normal working day then we will offer flexibility on hours to suit.
Helpful Links for Residents and Businesses in Walkden
If you are looking for legal advice in Walkden, the following resources may prove helpful:
- Salford City Council: Little Hulton and Walkden
If you live or work in Walkden or Little Hulton then you will find all the information you need concerning local council services on this section of the Salford City Council website.
- Walkden Citizens Advice Bureau
Information on the location, contact details and opening hours of the Walkden Citizens Advice Bureau in Smith Street, Walkden.
- Local Courts near to Walkden
The courts listed on this page serve Walkden and surrounding areas.
- Salford Online
- Manchester Evening News