- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
What is it about HCB that makes the firm a good choice for commercial and personal legal services?
Our aim at HCB has always been to provide a first class service to clients and to do this we provide as many services as possible to help you keep all your matters in one place.
Building on-going relationships:
If we know you well, we’ll be able to serve you better and that is why building a long term relationship with our clients is vitally important.
Wherever you need us:
We have branches nationwide and are still growing so no matter where you are, you can always pop in and get an update on your matter.
Can’t get to us? No problem; we’ll come and see you at home or at work.
A vast team of specialists:
There is no substitute for having access to a wide range of specialists under one roof who provide in-depth advice in their own areas, but who all work together with a shared aim of providing the very best value service to you.
City-bred experience on your doorstep:
A team of exceptional people, who have benefited from high level training and experience courtesy of some of the biggest and most successful firms in the UK; this team will always deliver tailored advice and service that stands apart from the rest.
Hands-on commercial experience:
Commercial solicitors need to have an understanding of business, from a business point of view. They are not going to get that simply by going to university. The commercial team at HCB have expertise in commercial law, but many of them also have hands-on experience of working at the helm of multi-million pound companies; experience that means invaluable foresight, the ability to plan and expertise in managing risk, all of which available to you.
Fixed fee funding:
Working on a fixed fee basis means there is no uncertainty as to your outlay. HCB offers fixed fee estimates wherever a known outcome exists. Where a fixed fee is inappropriate, you will be provided with options.
Whenever you need us:
Find it difficult to make appointments during the day because you are at work, running your business or caring for your family? No problem; we’ll see you out-of-hours whenever it is convenient for you.
Protecting your property; your assets; your business and your interests
The foresight, accuracy and advanced expertise of the specialists at HCB ensure you are properly advised for now, and for the future.
The HCB network
The HCB network is comprised of 24 offices nationwide. For more information or to contact any of the offices within the network, please visit our contact page.
Thank you for reading about us. Now we would like to know about you. Contact us today to discuss your needs, whatever they are, whether they are for you or your business. We look forward to speaking to you.