- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Alcester
For those seeking the expert advice of family solicitors in Alcester, there is great reassurance to be had in engaging the services of the dedicated family team at HCB Solicitors, where only the very best lawyers will take care of you.
One of the major benefits of placing your family matter in the capable hands of HCB’s dedicated family law solicitors in Alcester is the extent of knowledge throughout the entire team. Family matters such as divorce, separation and children related issues often call for additional expertise such as property, lifetime planning, tax and commercial law. Where these areas cross over is where HCB excels thanks to the range of specialists throughout our teams.
Our family solicitors in Alcester have earned a trusted reputation thanks to their commitment to centring their efforts on what matters to their clients. Are you dealing with issues regarding your children? Are you considering a separation and looking for guidance on how to deal with the next steps? Perhaps you need to find out about your paternity rights or arrange contact with your children or grandchildren? We are here for you in every instance and if your situation calls for swift action, you can rely on our urgent attention.
If you are based in Alcester, you will be assured to learn that you can meet with our friendly family law experts whenever it is convenient for you, whether that is out of office hours or at weekends. Everything we do is tailored to our clients’ needs and you will find our family solicitors supportive and practically minded in their approach to your case.
Our Family Law Services
The services provided by our dedicated family law solicitors in Alcester are all-encompassing. Each of the following services listed below is handled by established, renowned experts in their particular fields, which means the advice you receive will be of the highest quality. Our specialist guidance covers:
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Undefended Divorce
- Defended Divorce
- Matrimonial Finances
- Maintenance Agreements
- Child Maintenance
- Unmarried Couples
- Grandparents Rights
- Parental Relocation
- Children Issues
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
Resources for Families in Alcester
The following resources are all related to children and family matters in Alcester:
- Alcester Online Information
A useful resource for all things Alcester, including a range of handy links for parents.
- Stratford District Council Parenting Project
A voluntary organisation offering services for families with children aged 0 to 19 years.
- Alcester Town Council
A range of information including education, health and pastoral care, social groups and useful contacts.
Contact HCB’s Alcester Family Law Experts Today
Our family law experts in Alcester are waiting to assist you. All our advice is provided on a confidential basis and your first conversation is free and without obligation. We’ll explain clearly how everything works, including our fees, so that you know where you stand from the outset. You can call us at our local office in Alcester on 01789 765522 or use our contact form to get in touch.