- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Alcester
If you and your partner have made the decision to divorce, it’s likely that you’ll have some concerns regarding the process. During what is already an emotionally challenging time, the stress of splitting from your husband, wife or civil partner can increase when disputes arise regarding the division of assets, property and potentially child arrangements. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Alcester are dedicated in helping you through the divorce process with ease. Whether the separation was amicable or not, our priority is to protect your interests and help you to get your life back on track as quickly as possible.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Alcester?
When seeking legal support, it’s essential you choose a qualified professional with significant experience in family law. No two marriages are alike, and therefore, each divorce or dissolution will require a unique approach. At HCB, our team of specialist divorce solicitors in Alcester place strong importance in getting to know our clients. From your basic requirements to your ambitions, we will always work to gain a full understanding of your legal position in order to provide you with ongoing advice that’s tailored to your needs. Our aim will be to help you reach an agreement with your partner through alternative dispute resolution, assisting and advising you through constructive mediation sessions to resolution. Where this is not possible, you can count on HCB to support you through court proceedings, providing the strategic advice and representation that will secure a reasonable result. Our experience handling complex financial situations within divorce best places our divorce solicitors in Alcester to aid you in making the critical decisions that determine the outcome and impact the divorce will have on your life.
While most cases of divorce will be undefended, there are certain occasions when matters become complicated between couples due to disagreement. If you wish to split from your partner but your spouse does not agree, your first move should be to gain legal advice as to whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. When you instruct our divorce solicitors in Alcester, we will first try to help you and your spouse to reach an agreement through tactical negotiation. If your spouse fails to cooperate and an agreement cannot be achieved through this method, rest assured that the representation our divorce lawyers provide will secure the right outcome.
Divorce Resources in Alcester
If you are considering divorce but wish to seek free advice on the matter before instructing a solicitor, you may find it useful to get in touch with your local citizens advice bureau. Follow the above link to make an appointment, where your advisor will provide a general overview of your options.
For the address and contact details of courts and tribunals in local to you, follow the above link to the governments Court and Tribunal Finder. If you are seeking representation and advice through a court hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Alcester today.