Unpaid Tribunal Awards

You’ve won your case, but your employer is yet to pay. The assistance you need is right here.

  • Recovering what you are owed, as quickly as possible
  • Expert advice on the most appropriate methods of enforcement

Unpaid Tribunal Awards

Many people have successfully won an employment tribunal award but are unsure how to recover this should the employer fail to pay.

HCB can assist you with this, please send us the original or certified copy of the Employment Tribunal Award and payment of the Court fee.

The Court fee and our costs are recoverable from your employer.

  • Impressive level of specialist experience and calm and reasoned approach to debtors.

Need to recover your award? Contact HCB Solicitors today with your award and our experts will immediately get to work in enforcing this.