- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Wigan
Divorce is a daunting prospect - no matter how amicable the split. From the initial impact of the sudden change to the difficult decisions that will inevitably define the outcome of your separation, this is undoubtedly an emotionally challenging time to live through. The last thing you need is for the divorce to drag out, disputes to escalate or costs to suddenly increase. At HCB, we believe that the right legal support can make a big difference. Our divorce solicitors in Wigan are specialists in family law and are dedicated to keeping your separation straightforward. With unrivalled expertise and passion for what we do, we can ensure your interests are protected and your desired outcome secured with minimal time and costs involved.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Wigan?
Over the years, our divorce solicitors in Wigan have developed a well-earned reputation for resolving family disputes to the satisfaction of our clients. Whether it’s regarding living arrangements for your children, property matters or your financial settlement, our solicitors are here to advise and assist you through to resolution efficiently. Unlike many firms, we at HCB do not believe in pre-packaged advice. We know that each relationship comes with its’ own dynamic, issues and requirements, which is why we will always tailor our approach and advice to meet your needs and circumstances. In order to save you the significant time and costs involved with court proceedings, we will always aim first to achieve resolution through constructive mediation sessions. This will be particularly beneficial if you have children and wish to salvage a working relationship for their sake. However, we recognise that this is not always possible to achieve, and in cases where communication fails or it’s essential to take firm legal action to protect you or your children, we will not hesitate to do so. Well known for our technical expertise within family law, you can rest assured that your case will be handled by nothing less than a divorce specialist from start to finish. Throughout your case, you can rely on our divorce solicitors in Wigan to be available when you need urgent support, advice or information regarding an important decision.
If you wish to terminate the marriage but your partner does not agree, you may find yourself in a complicated legal position. Our divorce solicitors in Wigan will be able to assess whether or not you have sufficient legal grounds upon which to petition, and if so, we will assist you in resolving the dispute through tactical negotiations. Where this is not possible due to lack of cooperation, rest assured that our team will provide you with strategic advice and first class representation throughout your case.
Divorce Resources in Wigan
If you have been considering filing for divorce but you seek further information regarding your legal position before instructing a solicitor, you may find it useful to make an appointment with your local Citizens Advice Bureau. The advice you receive will be free, but strictly on a one-off basis, which means they will not be able to act as your solicitor through your divorce.
The government’s website will provide you with a list of courts and tribunals in or around the Wigan area. If you are in need of legal representation, please do not hesitate in getting in touch with our divorce solicitors in Wigan today.