- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Wigan
For those searching for the expert advice of family solicitors in Wigan, there is much reassurance to be had in engaging the services of the family law team at HCB Solicitors.
This is a place you can have total peace of mind that only the region’s top family lawyers will take care of you.
Why entrust your matter to HCB’s family law solicitors in Wigan? One of the main advantages is the level of expertise on offer throughout the entire team. Family issues like divorce, separation and children related matters will often cross over into other areas of law such as property, lifetime planning, wills, tax and commercial law. The good news is that our clients can enjoy access to all this knowledge and more courtesy of the full-service nature of our firm.
Our family solicitors in Wigan have achieved a respected following thanks to their consistent focus on all that matters to their clients. So if you are trying to work out a problem connected with your children, or are looking along the lines of a separation or divorce, then you can rest assured that the advice you will get will have your very best interests at heart, and will be centred on a workable solution that meets with the outcome you are ideally seeking.
If you live in Wigan, you will never find it a challenge to meet with our friendly and supportive family law experts. This is because they fully appreciate how difficult it can be to arrange to see them during normal working hours. For this reason, they are all more than happy to organise meetings outside of office hours or at weekends if necessary.
Our Family Law Services
Our specialist family law solicitors in Wigan offer an extensive variety of services, each of which is handled by an expert in the relevant individual field. All of these services are listed as follows:
- Separation & Annulment
- Divorce – Defended
- Divorce - Undefended
- Finances on Separation or Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Maintenance
- Child Contact, Paternity & Parental Responsibility
- Parental Relocation
- Rights of Grandparents
- Domestic Violence
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Advice for Unmarried Couples
Resources for Families in Wigan
The resources that follow have been put together to help those seeking advice on children and family matters in Wigan:
- Wigan Council Family Services Directory<
A directory of services aimed at families and parents living in Wigan.
- Wigan Council Family Information Service
Useful council services links for parents living in the Wigan area.
- Wigan FIP
Early years and family support services in Wigan.
- Wigan Family Welfare
Counselling, advocacy and community development services for Wigan families.
- Family Meetups Wigan
Links to meetups for families and parents in the Wigan area and surrounds.
- Wigan County Court and Family Court
Hearing cases on children, domestic violence and divorce.
Give HCB's Family Law Solicitors in Wigan a Call Today
Our family law solicitors in Wigan are qualified to provide you with the advice you need, as soon as you need it. We are able to act swiftly where developing situations dictate, and will also work amicably if that is your preferred approach. Our service is completely confidential and your initial conversation will be free of charge and without obligation. The way things work and the fees we charge will all be clearly explained to you, so that you know where you stand from the outset. You can personally drop into our local office in Wigan or telephone us on 01942 244294. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.