- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Outsourcing? Secure your Best Interests with Help from HCB
The current landscape of the economy is leading many business owners and public sector organisations to seek out a more cost effective way of working, and in many cases, outsourcing various tasks or specific projects rather than running them using in-house resources is proving a popular solution.
All too often, however, organisations tie themselves into outsourcing or procurement agreements that are not in their best interests and which do not do enough to incentivise a service provider. Entering into a contract that proves difficult to leave, and may not protect your organisation from financial or reputational harm, could be highly damaging.
Where Outsourcing is a Good Business Move, it’s a Move Worth Making Properly
Here at HCB, our commercial law specialists believe that where outsourcing is a good move for a business, it’s a move worth making properly, with everything thoroughly considered. So from the initial planning of an agreement through ongoing contract management and on to termination, we are here to provide the guidance you need to make an outsourcing contract work as optimally as possible for you – and to protect you.
Here is how we can help with your outsourcing and procurement requirements:
- Advising on the selection of outsourced service providers
- Identifying risks and benefits for both parties
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Contract management including measuring performance
- Exit strategy advice
- Outsourced contract dispute resolution
Can you be sure your outsourcing arrangement will deliver? What if it doesn’t, are you prepared? Can you get out of the agreement without financial penalty? Do you have a backup?
At HCB, we work closely with our clients to ensure their outsourced contracts reduce the risks of outsourcing as much as possible. We liaise with service providers to set down realistic objectives, and negotiate effective dispute and agreement termination conditions. We then go even further by ensuring you have a ‘plan b’ in place to protect your vital functions should a contractor fail. Consider us your commercial partners, working always to secure your best interests when it comes to outsourced contracts.
What Outsourced Contracts can HCB help you with?
- Logistics & Distribution
- Manufacturing & Storage
- Facilities Management
- IT & Web Mastering
- Marketing & Training
- Human Resources
- Accounts & Bookkeeping
Whether you are considering a new outsourcing agreement, you need out of an existing contract, or you are facing a dispute with an outsourced service provider, the commercial law experts at HCB can provide a tailored, all-round solution. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.
Recognised for the team's appreciation of the commercial realities facing clients.
Superior quality legal advice saves your business money. Contact HCB Solicitors to discuss a long term commercial relationship that will provide incredibly beneficial to your business.