- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Outsource your Payroll to the Dedicated Experts at HCB
Payroll management is one of those vital yet bug-bear processes the small business will rarely look forward to. And that’s precisely why so many choose to outsource. But it’s important to choose wisely when it comes to outsourcing payroll, because the service absolutely must be tailored to your specific business needs.
At HCB, we offer a cost-effective and efficient outsourced payroll service that’s bespoke to each of our clients; far removed from the off-the-shelf services that can be found in abundance.
Save Time – Save Money – Boost Business
If you and your key staff had more time to focus on your business, increase productivity and boost sales, what prospects would that open up? If the time currently being spent on payroll processing was freed up, imagine the difference that could make. Payroll is one of those functions that simply cannot be left – and must be carried out properly – and on time. There’s no doing without it – but there is another way.
Hand over to HCB
Why not hand over to the experienced and knowledgeable payroll experts at HCB? We offer a flexible, client-focused approach to outsourcing, centred on cutting costs and reducing workloads. We’ll take over the management of your payroll, making sure it’s processed on time and in line with the specific way your business needs to run.
How much time could you free up by Outsourcing Payroll?
It’s easy to underestimate how much time and resources are swallowed up by payroll and its associated paperwork.
At a time when businesses have to work harder than ever to stay above the line financially, it makes sense to work out just where your resources may be consumed unnecessarily. Work out how many hours you’re spending on payroll every month, then talk to HCB Solicitors to find out just how much you could be saving.
Staying up to Date & Eliminating Costly Mistakes
If your payroll paperwork is handled in-house by busy staff with a whole host of other tasks to juggle, there’s every chance of slip-ups occurring. If paycheques are delayed or paperwork mishandled, penalties could be incurred and relationships could be damaged. Outsourcing payroll means never having to worry about errors or fines and, at HCB, we have a proven track record of providing a precise and accurate service. We’ll also keep you up to date with the latest UK payroll legislation and tax laws, so you never risk falling behind.
High Calibre Advice from HCB
By outsourcing payroll to a team with many years’ experience and specialist skills to offer – a team like the one at HCB - you can take advantage of high calibre expert advice which would otherwise not be available in-house to the small business.
For an expert payroll service you can count on every time, contact HCB solicitors and see how our specialist team can help you today.
Recognised as a specialist employment team. Good, responsive, and the team keep an eye on what the client wants to achieve though a pragmatic approach.
For shoulder-to-shoulder support in all employment law matters and an on-going advisory service that is there when you need it, contact HCB Solicitors for a discussion about your specific needs.