- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Health and Safety Advice for Employers
HCB: Risk-Reducing Health & Safety Solicitors
These days it is imperative for anyone responsible for workers to be one hundred per cent aware of the risks those workers face on a daily basis. Fail in this area, and it could be incredibly damaging for your livelihood and reputation.
HCB Solicitors has a team of dedicated health and safety solicitors, with an established reputation in both defending and preventing health and safety cases. Our work is twofold: we work tirelessly to make sure our clients’ businesses are protected, helping to reduce their risk by ensuring health and safety legislation is followed to the letter.
We also have extensive expertise in representing companies, contractors, sole traders, directors and management executives who are facing prosecution under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
Prevention is Far Less Costly than Cure
‘The ever changing rules of health and safety’ are much documented. Any breach of health & safety regulations can lead to very serious and highly detrimental losses, as well as reputation damage. Fines and legal costs can run into tens or even hundreds of thousands of pounds. It therefore pays to be on top of the latest regulations: it is your responsibility to comply with the laws as they currently stand; no one else’s. And it’s not up to your local authority or the Health & Safety Executive to tell you about new legislation either. So how will you keep up to date?
This is where HCB Solicitors can help. Our experts are right on top of the legislation, as it changes. They’ll be at your side, making sure you are fully up to date, guiding you through risk assessments, strategies and compliance with every aspect of health and safety. Our aim is to help you take the right steps in avoiding accidents that are detrimental in many more ways than one.
Facing Investigation or Prosecution? Call Upon Expert Guidance from HCB.
Undergoing investigation by the Health and Safety Executive for a potential breach of regulations can be an extremely distressing and disruptive experience and can impact significantly on a business as a whole.
You’ll need an experienced health and safety lawyer by your side; one with a proven track record in mitigating any damages: financial or otherwise, and who will work tirelessly to prove innocence where it is right that it prevails. And that’s just what we offer at HCB.
We can help you with the following:
- Prohibition and improvement notices
- Attendance at interviews under caution
- Requirements to produce documents
- Avoidance of prosecution
- Representation in prosecutions
- Breaches of regulations
You needn’t feel alone in the confusing world of health and safety. Contact HCB Solicitors to find out how we can help protect your business from expensive investigations. Our specialist team will ensure you remain aware of your obligations, and can offer legal representation if this should become necessary.
Talk to us today if health and safety is a long term concern, or has become a looming problem that needs urgent intervention.
Recognised as a specialist employment team. Good, responsive, and the team keep an eye on what the client wants to achieve though a pragmatic approach.
For shoulder-to-shoulder support in all employment law matters and an on-going advisory service that is there when you need it, contact HCB Solicitors for a discussion about your specific needs.