HCB Solicitors are looking to recruit an enthusiastic receptionist/administrator for our busy Whitefield Office.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 5.15 pm.
The main duties for this role will include:
- To deal accurately and politely with telephone calls from internal and external sources.
- To greet visitors to the firm and deal with any enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- To keep the Reception area and meeting rooms neat, tidy and attractive to clients and other visitors.
- To arrange holiday and other absence cover for reception.
- To keep a record of all items delivered to Reception and notify the relevant personnel.
- Arrange for the preparation of the outgoing post and delivery to the Document Exchange and Post Office, including recorded and special deliveries.
- Deal with all incoming post from Royal Mail and DX and prepare this for Fee Earners duly sorted and date stamped.
- Provide secretarial support as requested to the office to include file opening and closing.
- To be responsible for arranging the provision of refreshments for meetings.