- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Westhoughton
When it is time to find support to help you with a relationship related issue you are facing, or something that is troubling you concerning your children or another family matter, you can turn with confidence to HCB’s family solicitors in Westhoughton.
Our family law solicitors in Westhoughton are well known for their reputation as regional experts in this specialist area of law. Much of this reputation is centred on a commitment to putting the best interests of the families they assist at the heart of all they do.
You may be trying to work through access, maintenance or parental responsibility issues; then again it could be there is a growing concern with your relationship that may be leading to a separation or divorce. It could be any one of a range of other problems. But you can rest assured that whatever it is you require assistance with, our family law experts are poised to help.
A key reason why you will discover it is beneficial to utilise HCB’s family solicitors in Westhoughton is the magnitude of skill and capability available throughout the full team of specialists. Divorce, separation and children matters often command additional expertise across other areas of law like wills, property, lifetime planning, tax and commercial law. Clients of HCB are able to access all this expertise and more, without having to look elsewhere.
Courtesy of our family law solicitors in Westhoughton, our clients are able to take advantage of flexible assistance. If your schedule does not allow meetings in normal hours, we can with prior agreement to meet you during evenings.
Our Family Law Services
The services provided by our family solicitors in Westhoughton are comprehensive. All these services, as listed below, are delivered by experienced specialists in their fields. This in itself guarantees absolute quality of advice.
We can advise you on:
- Defended and Undefended Divorce
- Separation & Annulment
- Financial Advice on Separation
- Spousal Maintenance Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Maintenance & Contact
- Parental Relocation
- Paternity Matters
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Advice for Unmarried Couples
Resources for Families in Westhoughton
If you are seeking advice on family and children related matters in Westhoughton, the following resources should prove helpful:
- Information for Families in Bolton
Free information, advice and guidance on a variety of local and national services for children and young people aged 0 to 19.
- Bolton Council Schools and Children
Information on the services provided by Bolton Council for children, young people and parents.
- Family Meetups in Westhoughton
A selection of meetups for families and parents in Westhoughton.
- Bolton County Court and Family Court
Hearing cases on adoption, children, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Solicitors in Westhoughton Today
Our family law solicitors in Westhoughton are on hand to help with anything that is concerning you. A confidential service comes as standard and your initial conversation is without charge or obligation. A step by step guide to how everything works, including our fee structure, will be provided as we are keen for you to be fully in the picture from the outset. You can make a personal visit to our local office in Westhoughton or telephone us on 01942 816515. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.