- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Westhoughton
Ending a marriage is rarely an easy experience for anyone to go through. From the daunting legal process itself, to the often-inevitable disputes that seem to arise along the way, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. The last thing you want during this time is for the divorce to drag out, the disputes to escalate or costs to increase significantly. At HCB, we believe that the right legal advice can go a long way towards making the process as painless as possible. Our divorce solicitors in Westhoughton will work quickly but carefully to ensure your interests are protected and your desired outcome is secured as soon as possible. That way, you can focus on your future and start getting your life back on track.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Westhoughton?
As well as our extensive technical expertise in family law, our divorce solicitors in Westhoughton have built a reputation for delivering an outstanding level of client care, every time. From your first appointment through to the final stages of your divorce, you can count on us to be available when you need us the most. At HCB, we don’t believe in pre-packaged advice. We understand that no two relationships are alike, and therefore, each divorce or civil partnership dissolution requires it’s own unique approach. In order to provide advice that’s tailored to your needs, we will always take the time to gain a full understanding of your legal position, your basic living requirements and your objectives in obtaining the divorce. Protecting your interests is our priority, and we will always aim to first do so through constructive mediation sessions. Rather than making decisions on your behalf, we will assist you through disputes to resolution by providing on-going strategic advice to ensure that you make informed decisions when it matters the most. With a proven track record for success, you can count on us to save you a significant amount of stress, costs and time involved with going to court. However, if matters complicate, our divorce solicitors in Westhoughton will be by your side to deliver the finest legal support and representation to achieve a reasonable result.
If your partner does not wish to terminate the marriage, you may find yourself in a complicated legal position. Your first move should be to get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Westhoughton, who can advise you as to whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. Our aim will be to resolve the dispute through constructive mediation sessions, securing an agreement outside of court. However, where this is not possible, rest assured that our legal team are well-equipped with the necessary experience to provide you with the very best representation.
Divorce Resources in Westhoughton
Citizens Advice in Westhoughton
If you are contemplating divorce but are seeking more information before instructing a solicitor, you may find it beneficial to get in touch with your local citizens advice bureau for an appointment: in this case, their Bolton office. They will be able to provide you with free, one-off advice regarding your options.
Follow the above link for a list of courts and tribunals local to you. The nearest courts are located in Bolton and Wigan. For specialist advice and representation, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Westhoughton today.