- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Luton
For anyone seeking the expert advice of family solicitors in Luton, there is exceptional peace of mind to be achieved in using the services of the family law team at HCB Solicitors, where you can rest assured that only the most highly qualified lawyers will look after you.
A key advantage of putting your family matter in the knowledgeable hands of HCB’s family law solicitors in Luton is the degree of knowledge available amongst the entire team. Family issues like divorce, separation and children related matters regularly command additional expertise in areas like wills, property, lifetime planning, tax and commercial law. Where these legal sectors cross is where HCB outshines the rest courtesy of a host of specialists across the whole firm.
Our family solicitors in Luton have gained a respected following courtesy of their dedication to maintaining focus on what is important to their clients. Are you facing issues concerning your children? Thinking about separating or divorcing and looking to work out your next steps? Maybe you are in a position where you need to arrange contact with your children or organise a maintenance programme with an estranged partner. Whatever you are facing, our family law experts are available for you in every respect.
If you are based in Luton, you will find our supportive family law experts will be prepared to meet whenever it works for you, including out of office hours if necessary.
Our Family Law Services
The services offered by our dedicated family law solicitors in Luton are fully comprehensive. All the services listed below are taken care of by established, respected experts in their specialist fields. This means the guidance you receive will always be of the utmost quality. We can assist with:
- Domestic Violence
- Divorce – Defended and Undefended
- Separation & Annulment
- Finances on Separation
- Maintenance Agreements
- Children Issues Including Maintenance & Contact
- Parental Relocation
- Paternity Matters
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Cohabitation Agreements & Guidance for Unmarried Couples
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Luton
The resources that follow are all related to children and family matters in Luton:
- Luton Borough Council Family Information Service
Information, advice and guidance for parents, carers, children and young people under the age of 20.
- Luton borough Council Children and Family Services
A range of links to council services covering children and family matters.
- Luton Safeguarding Children Board
The key statutory platform used to agree how organisations in Luton work together to safeguard and promote the children’s welfare.
- Parents and Family Meetups Luton
Meetups for parents and families in Luton.
- Meetups for parents and families in Luton.
Dealing with adoption, children and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Luton Today
Our family law solicitors in Luton are on hand to assist you with whatever you need. You can be assured of a fully confidential service with your initial conversation free and without obligation. You will be taken through how everything works, including our fees, so that you are clear on where you stand from the beginning. You can call into our local office in Luton or telephone us on 01582 720175. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.