- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Luton
If you and your partner have made the decision to divorce, you may be feeling overwhelmed by the daunting legal process that lies ahead. After all, the decisions you make during this time will ultimately determine the impact your divorce has upon your future. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Luton are dedicated to simplifying the separation process. We understand the emotional impact such a sudden change to your lifestyle can have, and how challenging it can be to reach agreements on certain issues. Our promise to you is to work to resolve your disputes with minimal time and fuss involved, allowing you to get your life back on track as soon as possible.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Luton?
Since day one, our divorce solicitors in Luton have shared the same goal: to facilitate the divorce process and protect the interests of our clients. We recognise that each relationship has it’s own unique dynamic, issues and priorities, which is why we will always take the time to gain an understanding your individual situation before proceeding with your case. Once we have familiarised ourselves with your legal position and your desired outcome of the divorce, we will begin working to find tailored solutions that suit your needs and take into account everything that’s important to you and your future. From here, you can rely on your dedicated specialist to assist and advise you through constructive mediation sessions in which we will attempt to guide you to resolution outside of court, keeping the costs and time to a minimum. As well as our technical expertise, our divorce solicitors in Luton are well known for their commitment to clients. From start to finish, you can rely on us to answer your questions, ease your concerns and maintain strong communication with you at each stage.
If you find yourself in a situation in which you wish to terminate your marriage but your partner disagrees, your first move should be to seek legal advice from an experienced family law professional. Our divorce solicitors in Luton will be able to advise you on your legal position and help to assess whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. If so, we will attempt to resolve the dispute with your partner by assisting you through negotiation to an agreement. Unfortunately, if this is not possible, your case may result in a court hearing to decide the outcome. If so, you can rest assured that the very best representation is offered by our specialist divorce lawyers.
Resources for Divorce in Luton
If you have been contemplating the idea of divorce but would like to gain a general overview of your options and understand what’s involved before instructing us, you may find it useful to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. While your advisor cannot be instructed as a solicitor, this is a good place to gain free one-off advice.
For a list of courts and tribunals local to you, visit the government website by following the link above. If you are seeking strategic advice and representation through your court hearing, get in touch with our specialist divorce solicitors in Luton.