- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Evesham
You are looking for advice on a family matter or something to do with your children. What you need is advice you can trust and support that is tailored to your specific needs. And this is precisely what you will receive from HCB’s family law solicitors in Evesham.
Our family solicitors in Evesham have gained a respected reputation over a number of years taking care of clients facing issues such as divorce, separation, domestic violence, child contact and maintenance and parental rights to name just a few areas of specialist expertise.
Whatever issue you are facing, we are on hand to help and you can rest assured that your best interests will always be at the heart of all we do for you.
When you place your matter in the hands of HCB’s family solicitors in Evesham, you will draw advantage from a far wider scope of expertise. This is beneficial because, more often than not, family related issues will extend out over other areas of law such as tax, wills, lifetime planning and property. Thanks to all the expertise across the teams at HCB, our clients are able to readily access an array of advice, all through the same firm.
Our Evesham family law specialists will always offer to meet with you on your terms, whenever it is convenient and wherever works best for you. Our aim is to provide the advice you need, as and when you need it and to reach an outcome that is in the best interests of you and your family.
Our Family Law Services
Our family law solicitors in Evesham offer a wide selection of services, all of which are listed below. Each of these services is personally taken care of by experienced family law specialists with a proven track record in their respective fields which means full reassurance that you can always count on the very best service.
Our family law solicitors in Evesham have the expertise to advise you on the following matters:
- Defended Divorce
- Undefended Divorce
- Separation and Annulment
- Domestic Violence
- Matrimonial Finances
- Maintenance Agreements
- Child Maintenance & Contact
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Unmarried Couples Advice
- Paternity and Grandparents’ Rights
- Guidance on Parental Relocation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Evesham
The following resources should prove useful if you are seeking advice on children and family related matters in Evesham:
- Worcestershire County Council
This link takes you directly to the children, families and communities resources section of the county council website.
- Worcester City Early Help
Support, advice and guidance for families within Worcester City aimed at resolving issues with children and families early on.
- Family Meetups Evesham
Meetups for families and parents in Evesham.
- Hereford County Court and Family Court
Hearing cases involving children, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Evesham Today
Our family solicitors in Evesham are ready and waiting to talk through your concerns and answer all your questions. Every aspect of our service is completely confidential. Be assured that our family law experts will walk you through all the processes involved, including how our fees work, so you are clear on where you stand from the beginning. Call into our local Evesham office or give us a call on 01386 425300. You can also use our contact form to drop us a line.