- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Evesham
If you and your partner have made the difficult decision to file for divorce or dissolution, it’s likely that you will feel overwhelmed by the process ahead. Divorce is rarely easy, no matter how amicable the split. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Evesham are dedicated to simplifying separation. We know how emotionally challenging this sudden change in your lifestyle can be; and the stress only increases when the time comes to make those all important decisions that determine the impact the divorce has on your future. That’s why we will always try to resolve any disputes with minimal time and fuss, ensuring your interests are protected and allowing you to concentrate on getting your life back on track.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Evesham?
Here at HCB, our divorce solicitors in Evesham have built a reputation for guiding our clients through the divorce process with ease. We achieve this by gaining an in-depth understanding of your legal position as early as possible, listening to your concerns and familiarizing ourselves with your requirements and objectives of the divorce. With this in mind, we will be able to provide you with advice that’s tailored to meet your individual needs. Following from this, we will attempt to secure your desired outcome through constructive mediation sessions, a method that allows both parties to reach agreement in a calm environment outside of court. If you have concerns regarding your finances following divorce, mediation can be particularly beneficial. Our team of specialist divorce solicitors in Evesham are equipped with the experience necessary to advise you on complex financial matters surrounding your separation; ensuring that your interests are protected and assets are divided fairly. From start to finish, our team will be at hand to answer your questions and ease your concerns when you need it the most.
While most divorce cases are undefended, you may find yourself in a situation where your partner does not wish to terminate the marriage. If this is the case, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Evesham at your earliest convenience. We will be able to advise you on whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. From here, we will assist you and your spouse to reach an agreement through tactical negotiation. If this is not possible, your dispute may have to be heard in court. Naturally the time, stress and cost involved is something most clients wish to avoid but if it becomes necessary, rest assured the very best representation is offered by our specialist divorce lawyers.
Divorce Resources in Evesham
If you and your partner have decided to file for divorce, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. Here you will gain free one-off advice and a general overview of your options in proceeding.
For a list of courts, tribunals and law centres local to you in Evesham, follow the above link to the governments website. If your divorce has escalated beyond mediation, get in touch. Advice and representation is at hand from our team of expert divorce solicitors in Evesham.