- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Whitefield
HCB’s family solicitors in Whitefield are highly qualified to support you through a range of family law related matters. Tailored guidance is precisely what you will get, because we understand that every situation is different.
Our family law solicitors in Whitefield have achieved a reliable reputation over the years. This is mainly due to the fact they always put their clients’ best interests at the very heart of all they do.
When you need to resolve issues concerning your children – perhaps parental responsibility, contact or maintenance – or you are considering a separation or a divorce, our family law specialists are on hand with all the assistance you need.
One of the main advantages of engaging HCB’s family solicitors in Whitefield is the extent of knowledge and experience offered across our full teams of specialists. Children matters together with divorce and separation do have a habit of crossing over with other areas of law. These could be wills, property, lifetime planning, tax and / or commercial law. Thankfully, HCB clients are enabled access to all of this expertise and more, and it is all provided through the same firm, so there is no need to go anywhere else.
Whitefield family law clients at HCB are also able to enjoy flexible support. This comes via experts who are always delighted to fit in with their clients’ schedules. Meetings, therefore, can be arranged during evenings, at weekends or any other time or place that suits.
Our Family Law Services
The services offered by our family solicitors in Whitefield are all-encompassing. All the services on the following list are provided by experts in their individual fields. This means that quality of advice and service always come as standard.
Our experts’ advice covers:
- Domestic Violence
- Child Maintenance & Contact
- Parental Relocation
- Paternity Matters
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Defended and Undefended Divorce
- Separation & Annulment
- Maintenance Agreements
- Financial Advice on Divorce or Separation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Advice for Unmarried Couples
Resources for Families in Whitefield
If you are looking for advice on family and children related issues in Whitefield, the following resources should prove to be of help:
- Manchester City Council Children & Families
Information about national and local organisations, services and activities for families, children and young people as well as the practitioners who support them.
- Manchester City Council Children’s Services
A selection of links to resources covering a range of children related services including adoption, fostering, education and childcare.
- Family Meetups Manchester
Links to family and parent related meetups in the Manchester area.
- Manchester County Court and Family Court
Hearing cases on adoption, children, civil partnership, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Solicitors in Whitefield Today
Our family law solicitors in Whitefield are ready and waiting to guide you through your situation. A confidential service is promised and your initial conversation is free of charge and without obligation. We will give you detailed guidance on how everything works, including the way we charge for our services, so you are clear on your position from the outset. You can call personally into our local office in Whitefield or telephone us on 0161 796 7920. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.