- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Whitefield
Breaking up is never easy, no matter how amicable the split. As well as the emotional impact the sudden change of lifestyle can have, it’s likely that you will feel overwhelmed by the difficult decisions that lie ahead along with the legal process itself. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Whitefield have a proven track record for helping our clients through separation with ease. Our promise to you is to protect your interests, no matter how complex your case. We know that the last thing you need during a divorce is for the process to drag out, disputes to escalate or costs to increase. That’s why our solicitors will work quickly but painstakingly to help you get your life back on track as soon as possible.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Whitefield?
At HCB, we believe that the right legal support can go a long way. We know how emotionally challenging divorce can be, which is why we endeavor to be available throughout the process, providing strategic advice and ongoing support when you need it the most. Our family law department are specialists within the field of divorce, having helped a vast number of clients to protect their interests and secure a bright future. We never deliver pre-packaged advice, as we know that each relationship has its’ own unique dynamic. That’s why we always take the time to get to know our clients, gaining a full understanding of your legal position, your requirements and your objectives before working towards resolution. Well-known for our ability to resolve disputes with discretion and efficiency, our divorce solicitors in Whitefield will help you and your partner to reach an agreement through constructive mediation sessions, saving you a significant amount of time as well as the stress involved in a courtroom confrontation. Rather than push you into a decision, we will guide you throughout to ensure that your best interests are protected. You can rest assured that our vast experience and technical expertise is more than sufficient to secure a fair settlement for you and your family.
As if separating from your partner wasn’t difficult enough, it may be the case that your partner does not wish to terminate the marriage. If this is the case, your first move should be to seek specialist legal advice from family law professionals. Our divorce solicitors in Whitefield can help to assess whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition, and if so, we will attempt to resolve the dispute through skillful negotiation. If cooperation fails, you can rely on our dedicated team to provide only the best representation and strategic advice to achieve a reasonable result for you as quickly as possible.
Divorce Resources in Whitefield
If you have been considering divorce but are uncertain about your options or what may be involved in the process, you may find it useful to make an appointment with your local Citizens Advice Bureau. Though they will not be able to act on your behalf as your solicitor during your divorce case, the advice they offer is always free and confidential.
The government’s Court and Tribunal Finder tool will allow you to locate courts in the nearby area such as Bury and Manchester. For specialist advice and representation throughout your divorce case, please get in touch.