- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Walsall
HCB’s expert family law solicitors in Walsall offer respected knowledge across a variety of family, relationship and children matters.
Our services are completely tailored to individual situations, which means that your family law issue will be taken care of using methods you feel comfortable with and you can rest assured that your best interests and those of your family will always be at the heart of all we do.
It may not be right for you to take your matter through the courts. For this reason our family solicitors follow a selection of approaches which could include round the table meetings and mediation. Our family solicitors in Walsall will always walk you through every possible option open to you, offering practical recommendations at every step based on your unique situation.
One of the greatest benefits of working with HCB’s family solicitors in Walsall is the fact you are provided access to a vast array of specialists outside of family law. The reason this is an advantage is because family issues will generally call for additional advice in other areas of law such as wills, property, tax and lifetime planning and sometimes commercial law too. All of this expertise, and more, is readily available across the teams at HCB Solicitors.
Another benefit of using the family law experts based at our Walsall office is the way they are prepared to meet with you whenever it is convenient, which is an advantage when you have family commitments.
Our Family Law Services
HCB’s family solicitors in Walsall offer a wide selection of services. As a client you can be assured that each of these services, as listed below, are provided only by the very best and most well respected experts in their fields.
- Guidance for Unmarried Couples
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation & Annulment
- Undefended & Defended Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Matrimonial Finances
- Maintenance for Spouses & Children
- Child Contact Issues
- Rights for Grandparents
- Parental Relocation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Walsall
The following resources are intended to provide assistance with a range of children and family matters in Walsall:
- Walsall Families Information Service
Information, advice and assistance on services for families in Walsall.
- Walsall Council Safeguarding Family Support Service
Supporting children, young people and their families who require ongoing support under assessment by the Initial Response Service.
- Families Walsall
Local parenting information and resources.
- Walsall County and Family Court
Hearing cases on children, divorce and domestic violence.
Get in Touch with HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Walsall Today
Our family solicitors in Walsall are looking forward to assisting you. All our services are delivered in complete confidence and we offer a first conversation free of charge and without obligation. The way our services are charged for, and the processes we follow, will all be made clear at the outset so that you are in the picture all the way through. You are welcome to drop in to see the family law specialists at our local office in Walsall or telephone us on 01922 720000. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.