- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Walsall
When your marriage breaks down it can be a difficult and painful experience. Divorce proceedings can have a major impact on your life and HCB solicitors will ensure you receive the right legal advice.
With a proven track record for success, our expert divorce solicitors in Walsall will guide you through the daunting legal process while protecting your interests and securing your future.
Our experienced legal team can assist you with various legal issues, including:
- Child Custody
- Divorce Proceedings
- Divorce Fees
- Grandparent Access Arrangements
- Parental Access Arrangements
If you require any further information, please so not hesitate to contact us on 01922 720 000.
20 Lichfield Street
Fax: 01922 720023
Why choose HCB's divorce solicitors in Walsall?
HCB Solicitors have an outstanding reputation for delivering a first-class service. As well as our technical expertise, our dedicated divorce solicitors in Walsall understand how emotionally challenging it can be to separate from your spouse, which is why we will work efficiently to make your divorce as painless as possible, whilst protecting your interests.
Firstly, we will try to find solutions that meet your needs through constructive mediation services. This is an alternative dispute resolution. However, where complications arise and court becomes inevitable, our solicitors will provide the very best representation, ensuring that your rights are protected regarding financial settlement and division of assets.
In order to achieve the best divorce settlement, we will gain an in-depth understanding of your legal position and your objectives regarding the separation. The advice you receive from your dedicated divorce solicitor in Walsall will be completely independent and tailored to your individual circumstances.
A defended divorce is when one partner disagrees to terminating the marriage. If this situation sounds familiar to you, we recommend seeking specialist advice from our divorce solicitors in Walsall. The first step we will take will be to assess whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. From here, we will attempt to resolve the dispute using tactical negotiation in the form of constructive mediation sessions and securing you the best possible outcome.
Citizens Advice in Walsall
If you have been considering divorcing from your spouse but wish to gain a general overview of the legal process involved, you may find it beneficial to get in touch with your local citizens advice bureau. Their free, one-off advice may be a good place to start to understand your options before instructing a solicitor.
Courts in Walsall
For a list of courts and tribunals in Walsall and the West Midlands, follow the above link to the government’s Court and Tribunal Finder. For the very best representation and tailored advice through your case, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Walsall today.