- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Walkden
HCB's specialist family law solicitors in Walkden offer recognised expertise across a wide array of family, relationship and children issues.
We follow a bespoke process, ensuring that all our clients’ family law matters are handled using methods they feel comfortable with, and always with the goal of achieving the most favourable outcome for everybody involved.
Taking matters through the courts is certainly not for everyone, which is why our family solicitors pursue a range of approaches. These can include round the table meetings and mediation. We like to reassure our clients that our family solicitors in Walkden always guide them through the full set of options available. Practical recommendations based on individual circumstances are always made, and so that all decisions can be fully informed, all guidance is delivered in a clear manner with no legal jargon.
A marked advantage of engaging HCB’s family law solicitors in Walkden is the access provided to a wide network of specialists outside of family law. Issues like separation and child related matters, more often than not, will edge out over other areas of law such as wills, property, tax and lifetime planning. Thankfully, all of this advice and more is available from HCB.
Another benefit of engaging the family law experts who work at our Walkden office is the fact that they are prepared to see you on your terms, which is a plus point when you have family commitments.
Our Family Law Services
HCB’s family solicitors in Walkden provide a vast array of services. Our clients are assured that all these services, which are listed below, are delivered only by the most respected and knowledgeable experts in their fields.
- Domestic Violence
- Guidance for Unmarried Couples
- Undefended & Defended Divorce
- Separation & Annulment
- Matrimonial Finances
- Spousal Maintenance
- Child Contact & Maintenance
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Advice for Relocating Parents
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Walkden
The following resources are intended to provide assistance with a range of children and family matters in Walkden:
- Salford City Council Children and Family Services
Useful information for parents, carers and childcare providers within the district of Salford.
- Salford City Council Early Support Team
Resources for families with disabled children under five years of age and anyone who works with them.
- Family Meetups in Salford
A selection of opportunities for parents and families to meet up in Salford.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Walkden Today
Our family law solicitors in Walkden look forward to being of assistance. All our services are provided in the strictest of confidence and we offer an initial conversation which is free of charge and without obligation. The way we charge for our services, and the procedures we follow, will all be fully explained so that you are clear on what is involved from the beginning. You are welcome to call in to see the family law specialists at our local office just off the high street in Walkden or telephone us on 0161 790 1411. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.