- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Walkden
If you and your partner have decided to end your marriage, it’s likely that you will have a growing list of worries and concerns regarding the separation. From the daunting legal process that lies ahead to the difficult decisions that ultimately define the impact the divorce will have on your future, it’s an undoubtedly challenging process for anyone to go through. At HCB, we understand that the right legal support can have a significant impact, not only on the outcome of your separation but on the time and costs involved, too. With a team of dedicated divorce solicitors in Walkden at hand to guide you through the process with ease, you can rest assured that your interests will always be protected and the choices you make will be supported by specialist knowledge from experts you can trust.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Walkden?
At HCB, our family law department consists of relationship specialists whose technical expertise pertaining to divorce and separation cases enables us to guide clients through the process as painlessly as possible. Our approach is sensitive but direct, placing the protection of your interests as our first priority no matter how complicated matters may become. Over the years, our divorce solicitors in Walkden have built an unrivalled reputation for client care, endeavouring to be available when you need us the most for strategic advice or even just support through your separation. Our connections within the local community mean we can even recommend qualified counsellors in Walkden, where appropriate. Our aim will be to try to resolve any disputes that have arisen through mediation first; never making decisions for you but rather advising you through negotiations and actively promoting solutions that suit your specific needs. If successful, this method will save you the often stressful and costly process of having your case heard in court as well as potentially salvaging a working relationship that will benefit any children you may have. If it’s finances you’re concerned about, rest assured that our experience securing fair financial settlements in both high net worth divorce cases and low income families is sufficient to achieve an outcome that meets your requirements.
If you have decided that divorce is the only option but your partner does not agree, you may find yourself in a complex legal position. If this sounds like your situation, we advise getting in touch with our divorce solicitors in Walkden as early on as possible. Our team of qualified family law professionals will be able to assess whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. From here, we will proceed towards assisting you through the process of negotiating with your partner in order to reach an agreement. If this turns out not to be successful, you can rest assured that your dedicated and highly qualified divorce lawyer will be prepared to provide the very best representation throughout your hearing.
Divorce Resources in Walkden
If you have been considering divorce but are seeking a general overview of the process or to have your options clarified, it may be beneficial for you to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. While they will not be able to act as a solicitor through your divorce case, it may prove to be a useful starting point to gain free, one-off advice.
For a list of courts and tribunals in Greater Manchester, visit the link above to the government’s website. If you are in need of legal advice and representation through your hearing, please get in touch with our divorce solicitors today.