- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon
When there are problems connected with your family or children and they are playing on your mind, you need reliable guidance and friendly, sympathetic support: exactly what you will get from HCB’s family solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon.
Over many years spent providing specialist family law services, HCB Solicitors have always centred all they do around their clients’ best interests. This approach is behind the fact that our family law solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon have attained their respected reputation.
Many of our clients have come to us seeking help with children related issues, such as contact, maintenance and parental responsibility. We also take care of a lot of people facing separation or divorce and a vast range of other matters. Whatever it is you bring us, you will be assured of the very best attention from the family law solicitor who is individually allocated to you.
When HCB’s family law solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon are handling your case, you will be in a beneficial position because their colleagues across our other departments will be on hand to take care of anything else that naturally crops up. Family law matters do tend to extend across other areas such as lifetime planning, wills, property, tax and often commercial law too, and all of this expertise is readily available to you, without you having to look outside of the firm.
Our family solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon are keen to make it straightforward for you to see them, so you can expect totally flexibility with appointment times. If you need to meet away from our office, in the evening or early morning, nothing is too much trouble.
Our Family Law Services
Our family solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon offer an extensive selection of services which you will find listed below. All these services are provided only by the very best, most experienced family law specialists who have gained a well-respected reputation in their individual fields. So you can rest assured of the most highly qualified advice at every step.
- Domestic Violence
- Annulment & Separation
- Defended and Undefended Divorce
- Finances and Property Splitting on Separation
- Spousal Maintenance
- Child Maintenance & Contact
- Paternity Matters
- Parental Relocation
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Unmarried Couples Advice
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Stratford Upon Avon
The following resources have been compiled in order to provide assistance with children and family related matters in Stratford Upon Avon:
- Stratford on Avon District Council Children & Family Care
Services to support children and families who are facing difficulties.
- Warwickshire’s Family Information Service
Free information aimed at supporting families with children and young people aged 0 to 25 across Warwickshire.
- Family Meetups Stratford Upon Avon
Links to family and parent meetups in and around the Stratford Upon Avon area.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon Today
Our family solicitors in Stratford Upon Avon offer confidential advice and a free initial conversation without obligation. All the time you deal with HCB, you can be sure that our family law experts will take you one step at a time through all the related processes, including how we charge for our advice. This is because we want you to have complete clarity on everything right from the start. Visit our local Stratford Upon Avon office or call us on 01789 270 452. You can also use our contact form to drop us a line.