- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon
Ending a marriage is rarely easy. As well as the emotional impact that such a sudden change to your lifestyle can have, the stress only increases when disputes arise regarding living arrangements for children, financial settlements and asset division. At HCB, our aim is to simplify separation. With a team of specialist divorce solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon, you can rest assured that the process will be kept as straightforward as possible. We know that the last thing you want is to be locked in conflict with your divorce dragging out, which is why we will work quickly but meticulously to help you get your life back on track as soon as possible.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon?
At HCB, our proven track record for helping clients through the divorce process has helped to build our reputation into what it is today. Our family law department is composed of relationship experts equipped with experience in handling some of the most complex cases of divorce and dissolution. As well as this, our divorce solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon are well known for providing an outstanding client service, every time. We are well aware that no two relationships will ever be the same: each has its’ own unique issues, priorities and dynamic. Therefore, each divorce requires an individual approach. By gaining an in-depth understanding of your situation and legal position, you can guarantee that the advice we provide will be tailored to meet your needs. We will begin working to secure your desired outcome by guiding you through constructive mediation sessions, actively promoting solutions that suit your needs in a calm and measured environment outside of court. If successful, this method will save you the significant costs and time involved with court proceedings. However, where this is not an option, rest assured that our divorce solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon are prepared to vigorously pursue legal action on your behalf to protect your interests.
While it may not be that common, there are certain instances in which one partner does not wish to terminate the marriage. This can leave both parties in a complicated position, so if this sounds familiar we recommend you seek legal advice from a family law specialist as early as possible. At HCB, our solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon can advise you as to whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition and help you gain an understanding of your legal position. From here, we will take necessary action to protect your interests and secure your desired outcome. If this cannot be achieved through negotiation, you can count on us to represent you throughout your hearing and work to protect your interests no matter how complex your case.
Divorce Resources in Stratford-Upon-Avon
If you have been considering separation or divorce but would like to gain more information before instructing a legal professional, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment with your local citizen’s advice bureau. Your advisor will be able to provide you with free, one-off advice regarding your situation and your options in moving forward.
Follow the above link to the government’s website for a list of courts and tribunals in your local area. If you require support, advice or representation regarding your divorce hearing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Stratford-Upon-Avon.