- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Redditch
If you are seeking assistance with a relationship, family or children related issue, you will find the backing you need courtesy of the friendly family solicitors in Redditch that form part of the extensive team at HCB Solicitors.
It has been many years since HCB Solicitors first started building its reputation as trusted family law specialists. This reputation is centred on putting client’s best interests at the forefront of all we do.
Maybe your issues are connected to a breakdown in a relationship. Or perhaps it could be there is a problem related to your children that needs attention such as maintenance, contact or parental responsibility. Whatever is troubling you, HCB’s caring and understanding family law solicitors in Redditch are poised to take the necessary action to protect you and the people who mean everything to you.
The scope of the knowledge and abilities of the specialists as a whole at HCB is extensive. As a client of HCB you will enjoy access to advice on a wide range of legal areas that naturally relate to family law matters. These might include property, tax, wills and lifetime planning.
Our family solicitors in Redditch are eager to make it as easy as possible for you to see them whenever it suits you. So if you need to meet early morning, evenings or weekends then that is what they will arrange with you because they fully appreciate the pressures you are under in your family life.
Our Family Law Services
Our family solicitors in Redditch offer a wide selection of services which are listed below. All these services are taken care of by our long term experienced family law solicitors.
- Divorce including Defended and Undefended
- Separation and Annulment
- Domestic Violence
- Finances on Separation
- Maintenance Agreements for Children and Spouses
- Child Maintenance and Contact Arrangements
- Cohabitation Agreements & Advice for Unmarried Couples
- Paternity Matters
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Parental Relocation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Redditch
The following resources are intended to assist you if you are seeking advice on family matters in Redditch:
- Worcestershire County Council
A direct link to the children, families and communities resources section of the county council website.
- Worcester City Early Help
Early intervention guidance and support for families in the Worcester City area.
- Redditch Family Meetups
Meetups for families and parents in the Redditch area.
- Worcester Combined Court
Hearing cases on adoption, children, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Redditch Today
Our family solicitors in Redditch are on hand to help you any matter that is giving you cause for concern. All our guidance is delivered swiftly and confidentially. We offer a free initial telephone consultation which carries no obligation. Our family law specialists will guide you step by step through all the processes, including our charging structure, so you have full clarity from the outset. You can visit our local Redditch office or give us a call on 01527 406363. You can also use our contact form to drop us a line.