- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Redditch
Ending a marriage is never easy. From the difficult decisions which must be made, to the daunting legal process, divorce is undoubtedly an emotionally challenging time. That’s why at HCB, our divorce solicitors in Redditch are dedicated to simplifying the process separation. Our priority is to protect your interests, and if we can achieve this with minimal time, costs and stress involved: all the better. Where disputes arise, our divorce specialists will be at hand to actively encourage resolution, allowing you to begin rebuilding and getting your life back on track.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Redditch?
No matter how amicable your split, it’s essential to seek legal advice from a qualified professional if you have made the decision to get divorced. As well as our technical expertise and experience within family law, our team of HCB divorce solicitors in Redditch are well known for delivering an outstanding client service, every time. That means you can rely on us to not only facilitate the divorce process, but to maintain a strong level of communication at each stage. We’ll be there when you need us the most, delivering practical advice to ensure that the decisions you make are informed and your rights respected at all times. Before we get to work on your case, we’ll always take the time to gain a full understanding of your legal position as well as your requirements and desired outcome of the divorce. That way, you can guarantee that the advice we provide will be tailored to meet your needs and keep your best interests at heart. Our aim will be to resolve any disputes regarding critical issues such as children or property through constructive mediation sessions, saving you the time and costs involved with court proceedings. If it’s finances you’re concerned about, you can rest assured that our divorce solicitors in Redditch have the experience necessary to secure a settlement that suits your needs. No matter how complicated your circumstances, your future is in safe hands with HCB.
If your spouse does not agree with the termination of the marriage, we recommend seeking legal advice from a family law specialist as early as possible. Our divorce solicitors in Redditch will be able to assess whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition, and if so, we will proceed to assisting you through negotiation with your partner in order to reach an agreement. Where this is not possible, you can rest assured that your dedicated divorce lawyer will be equipped with the skill and experience necessary to provide expert representation throughout your hearing.
Divorce Resources in Redditch
If you have been considering divorce but are seeking to gain a general overview of your options before instructing a solicitor, you may find it useful to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. The advice you receive will be free, confidential and on a strictly one-off basis, but may prove beneficial as a starting place.
Follow the above link to find a list of courts and tribunals local to you, along with contact details. If you are seeking strategic advice, support or representation through a court hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Redditch today.