- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Northampton
When there are issues going on in your family unit, or your relationship is facing difficulties, you will be able to find the support and professional advice you need amongst HCB’s family law solicitors in Northampton, all of whom are vastly experienced and well respected across the region.
A major benefit of engaging the expertise of HCB’s family solicitors in Northampton is the extent of knowledge on offer throughout the whole team. Family matters such as divorce and separation and issues concerning children will often call for further expertise across other legal areas such as wills, property, lifetime planning, tax and commercial law. Our clients are able to access all of this expertise and more, all under the same roof.
Our family solicitors in Northampton have achieved a trusted reputation thanks to their commitment to putting clients’ best interests at the heart of all they do. If you are going through problems concerning your children, perhaps trying to work out contact or maintenance arrangements or ascertain parental rights; or you are working your way through the first steps of a separation, our family law specialists are on hand with all the advice you need.
If you live in Northampton, you will find our sympathetic family law experts are always happy to meet with you on your terms. Life is hectic after all, especially when you have a family to take care of. So if it’s easier for you to see us in the evening, please let us know.
Our Family Law Services
The areas covered by our family solicitors in Northampton are all-encompassing. The services listed below are provided by renowned specialists in their respective fields which guarantees that the advice you get will always be of the utmost quality.
We can advise you on:
- Defended and Undefended Divorce
- Separation & Annulment
- Domestic Violence
- Financial Advice on Separation
- Children Matters Including Maintenance & Contact
- Maintenance Agreements
- Parental Relocation
- Paternity Matters
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Unmarried Couples Advice
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Northampton
If you are seeking advice on family and children related matters in Northampton, the following links should prove useful:
- Northamptonshire County Council
Family and children services finder for Northamptonshire County Council residents.
- Northamptonshire County Council Children Resources
Links to useful resources for parents in the Northamptonshire area.
- Catch 22 Northamptonshire Rapid Response Service
A service that works intensively with families during periods of acute stress to develop coping strategies.
- Northampton Crown Court, County Court and Family Court
Hearing cases on divorce, children, adoption and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Solicitors in Northampton Today
Our family law solicitors in Northampton are ready and waiting to help with anything you need. A confidential service is promised and your initial conversation carries no charge or obligation. You will be guided as to how everything works, including our fee structure, so that you know where you stand from the outset. You can call into our local office in Northampton or telephone us on 01604 233 200. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.