- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Northampton
Ending a marriage is never easy. Such a sudden change to your lifestyle is bound to have a significant emotional impact, let alone the daunting legal process ahead. That’s why at HCB, our divorce solicitors in Northampton are dedicated to simplifying the process of separation. We know how challenging it can be when you and your spouse disagree on asset division or living arrangements, so our aim is to resolve your disputes with minimal fuss and time, allowing you to get your life back on track as soon as possible. Protecting your interests is our priority, and you can count on your solicitor to work quickly but meticulously, taking into account everything that’s important to you and your future.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Northampton?
From our technical expertise within family law and our experience handling even the most complex cases, HCB’s divorce solicitors in Northampton have built a reputation for helping clients through the divorce process with ease. We understand that each relationship has its’ own unique dynamic, issues and priorities, which is why we place a strong importance on getting to know our clients. Once we have gained a full understanding of your legal position, we will begin working quickly but methodically to secure your desired outcome. Our aim will be to help you reach an agreement with your partner through alternative dispute resolution, assisting and advising you through constructive mediation sessions to resolution. This may be particularly beneficial for those looking to secure a fair financial settlement outside of court, keeping the costs and time to a minimum. With on-going support from our legal experts, you can rest assured that your best interests will always be protected, no matter what it takes.
While considerably more uncommon then undefended divorce, there are occasions when one spouse will disagree about the termination of the marriage. This is known as defended divorce, and if it sounds familiar, we recommend you seek legal advice as soon as possible. Our divorce solicitors in Northampton will be more than happy to advise you as to whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition, and assist you through negotiations with your partner to encourage agreement. If this is not possible, or fails due to lack of cooperation or compromise, it may be necessary to have your case heard in court. If it comes to this, you can rest assured that our legal team will be at hand to provide robust representation and strategic advice from start to finish.
Resources for Divorce in Northampton
If you have been thinking about divorce but wish to gain a general overview of your options, it may be useful for you to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. While they will not be able to assist you with the legal process involved in divorce, they will be able to provide you with one-off free, confidential advice.
For the address and contact details of courts and tribunals local to you, follow the above link to the governments Court and Tribunal Finder. If you are seeking representation and advice through a court hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Northampton today.