- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Bedford
Our family solicitors are able to provide advice and support across a broad range of family, divorce and child related issues throughout Bedford. We will ensure that your family law matter is dealt with in manner that both acknowledges the situation and aims to provide the best possible outcome.
We are able to support you with the following;
- Cohabitation agreements and advice for unmarried couples
- Divorce (undefended & defended)
- Separation and annulment
- Domestic violence
- Matrimonial finances
- Maintenance agreements for spouses & children
- Child contact and paternity issues
- Grandparents’ rights
- Parental relocation
- Pre-nuptial agreements
Our Bedford team will employ a number of different approaches, including round the table meetings and mediation, to avoid a court hearing. The aim is to provide the simplest and quickest solution, making practical recommendations, so that you are in a position to make the right decisions for your future and your family.
We will adopt a collaborative approach as an alternative to traditional litigation. When a relationship breaks down instead of relying on the court to decide the outcome collaborative law offers the couple the ability to work together at their own pace rather than a court timetable.
A collaboratively trained divorce solicitor will work with you throughout the process helping you achieve the outcome you desire. Your spouse will also have a collaboratively trained lawyer and you sign an agreement committing you to resolve your issues away from court.
Other experts can be involved in the process, if necessary, and agreement such as financial advisers and counsellors. Any queries about whether collaborative law is the right way forward for you please ask.
To speak to a family law solicitor please contact the reception team on 01234 400 000 or speak to Claire on 01234 312303.
Resources for Families in Bedford
The following resources are geared towards providing assistance with a range of children and family matters in Bedford:
- Bedford Borough Council Family Information Service
Free, confidential information and advice designed to assist parents, carers, children and young people to find the services they require.
- Bedford County and Family Court
Dealing with various areas of law including children, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Bedford Family Law Experts Today
Our family law solicitors in Bedford are ready to speak to you. Our advice is delivered on a confidential basis and there is no charge or obligation connected with your first conversation. Our fee structure and the processes we follow will all be clearly explained so that you are fully aware of what is involved from the outset.
You are welcome to drop in to see the family law specialists at our local office in Bedford or call us on 01234 400 000. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.