- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Bedford
If you and your partner have made the decision to divorce, you may be feeling anxious regarding the process. After all, divorce is rarely easy – regardless of how amicable the split. That’s why at HCB; our divorce solicitors in Bedford are dedicated in keeping your separation straightforward. When you instruct a member of our team, we will make it our priority to help you get your life back on track while protecting your interests as quickly and efficiently as possible. Where complications arise, cooperation fails or you have concerns regarding your financial assets, our team of family law specialists will be at hand to provide strategic advice with a sympathetic approach.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Bedford?
At HCB, we’ve built a reputation not only for our technical expertise, but also for our level of client care. We know that no two relationships are alike; and therefore, each divorce case requires a unique approach and a bespoke strategy. From your first appointment, our divorce solicitors in Bedford will take the time to get to know you, your requirements, your situation and your desired outcome. By gaining a full understanding of your legal position, you can guarantee that the advice we deliver will be tailored to your needs and keep your best interests in mind. Our aim will be to help you reach an agreement with your partner through alternative dispute resolution, assisting and advising you through constructive mediation sessions to resolution. Mediation is especially productive if you and your spouse are seeking to resolve financial matters outside of court; and with experience handling both high net worth divorce and issues where money is lacking, our specialist divorce solicitors in Bedford are fully equipped to guide you through negotiation to a solution that suits both sides.
If you wish to divorce from your partner but he/she does not agree, this is known as defended divorce. If this is the case, your first move should be to seek legal advice from a trusted professional with experience handling complex family law disputes. When you instruct one of our expert divorce solicitors in Bedford for help with a defended divorce, we will advise you as to whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. Following this, we will attempt to reach an agreement with your spouse through skillful negotiation. If this method fails, rest assured that robust representation and on going support will be offered by our specialist divorce lawyers.
Divorce Resources in Bedford
If you are considering divorce but wish to seek free advice on the matter before instructing a solicitor, you may find it useful to get in touch with your local citizens advice bureau. Follow the above link to make an appointment, where your advisor will provide a general overview of your options.
For the address and contact details of courts and tribunals that are local to you, follow the above link to the government’s Court and Tribunal Finder. If you are seeking representation and advice through a court hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Bedford today.