- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Specialist Agricultural Property Advice
Several decades of experience in commercial property means HCB Solicitors can offer an in-depth insight into a broad range of issues across a selection of industry sectors.
The firm’s commercial property department has particular expertise in all aspects of agricultural property matters. We have long established relationships with farmers, landowners, rural businesses and landed estates across the region and have become recognised for our specialist knowledge in this sector, the specific issues faced by those governed by its regulations and our detailed understanding of the complex rules of rural land ownership.
Relationships that Span Generations
Because it is crucial in the agricultural industry to be equipped with the right advice as soon as it is required – or indeed before it is required – we have always made a point of getting to know each of our clients so we have a thorough understanding of their precise needs and situations. Some of our relationships with the region’s rural community span generations.
The Modern Farming Industry
As the farming industry has evolved and diversified its offering, we have broadened our expertise as agricultural lawyers and now regularly advise rural concerns in the business of waste management, composting, recycling, feed production, education and hospitality as well as traditional farming.
We regularly handle transactions involving the acquisition and disposal of substantial plots of agricultural land and agricultural holdings, including advising on the most advantageous ownership structures and exit strategies. We also act for numerous landowners and tenant farmers on agricultural tenancy matters and can provide knowledgeable advice under the Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976, the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995.
Our Expertise as Agriculture Solicitors
Our expertise in agricultural property law allows us to deliver specialised advice on:
- Farm and holdings sale and purchase
- Acquisition and disposal of rural land
- Agricultural tenancies
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters
- ADHAC procedures
- Rights of way and boundary issues
- Land Registry applications
- Environmental issues
- Sporting rights
Why Choose HCB as your Agriculture Solicitors?
The benefit of working with HCB Solicitors is that we are able to offer a fully comprehensive service. Our clients in the agriculture sector find it particularly valuable that they can receive expert advice on every factor affecting them both personally and from a business perspective. From disputes, injury claims and employment matters to trusts, taxation matters and succession planning, we have every aspect expertly covered.
For the specialised legal advice that you need as a farmer, agricultural landowner or rural business owner, contact HCB Solicitors.
An esteemed team who attract enviable praise for impressive technical know-how
Are you buying, selling, developing, leasing, investing in or in dispute over commercial property?
HCB Solicitors offers top level advice on all business-related property matters. Contact us for an initial no-obligation discussion to see how we can help you save your business money and avoid unwelcome property scenarios.