- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
If you are facing family or children related issues, you need a supportive approach and practical advice you can rely on. Many people turn to the friendly expertise of HCB’s family law solicitors in Tunbridge Wells for this very reason.
Our family solicitors in Tunbridge Wells have earned a respected reputation over their many years of serving clients in this area of Kent. This is for the main part attributed to their dedication to putting clients at the heart of all they do.
If there are problems within your family unit regarding your children, or you are considering a separation and need advice on what to do next, we are here to help. Whatever your issue, however unusual or complex it may seem, we have the expertise to guide you through it.
When you entrust your matter to HCB’s family law solicitors in Tunbridge Wells, you are also benefiting from a much wider net of expertise. Family matters will more often than not extend out over related issues such as lifetime planning, property, tax and wills and sometimes commercial law and, courtesy of the vast scope of the expert teams at HCB, you will be in a position to access all the advice you need from the same firm that you have got to know, and that has got to know you.
Our Tunbridge Wells family law experts will see you on your terms, whenever you find it convenient and wherever suits you best. Our goal is to deliver the advice you need, as you need it and to achieve the outcome that works in your best interests.
Our Family Law Services
Our family solicitors in Tunbridge Wells offer a broad selection of services which we have listed below. Each of these services is handled personally by experienced family law specialists who have an exceptional track record in their individual fields. So you know you will always be able to depend upon their knowledge and service.
Our family law solicitors in Tunbridge Wells can advise you on the following:
- Domestic Violence
- Defended Divorce
- Undefended Divorce
- Matrimonial Finances
- Maintenance Agreements
- Child Maintenance & Contact
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Unmarried Couples
- Rights for Grandparents
- Advice on Parental Relocation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Tunbridge Wells
The following resources may assist with any children and family related matters in Tunbridge Wells:
- Tunbridge Wells Children’s Centres
Information and services for families with young children aged from birth to five years.
- Kent County Council Children’s Centres
Support for children aged 0 to 5 years, and their families.
- Parents and Family Meetups in Tunbridge Wells
Local meetups for families and parents in Tunbridge Wells.
- Tunbridge Wells County and Family Court
Hearing children, divorce and domestic violence related cases.
Get in Touch With HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells Today
Our family solicitors in Tunbridge Wells are readily available to discuss your concerns. All the guidance we provide is confidential. You can have complete peace of mind that our family law experts will guide you through how everything works, including the fees involved, so you have full clarity on where you stand from the start. Call into our local Tunbridge Wells office or give us a call on 0844 556 3525. You can also use our contact form to drop us a line.