- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
Ending a marriage is often complicated, and rarely straightforward. From emotional disputes to the difficult decisions that will ultimately decide the outcome of your divorce, getting your life back on track might seem like a mountain to climb. At HCB, we believe that the right legal advice and support can cut down on the time involved, as well as the costs. Since opening our doors, our divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells have helped clients from all walks of life through their divorce with ease. We think that if we can make the process as painless as possible while protecting your interests, you’ll be able to begin a new chapter of your life without worrying about the loose ends.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells?
Well-known for our passion and commitment to family law, our divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells possess an unrivalled dedication towards our clients. That means you can count on us to not only facilitate the divorce process, but to maintain a strong level of communication with each new development. We’ll be there when you need us the most, delivering practical advice to ensure that the decisions you make are informed and your rights respected. In order to provide you with legal counsel that is best suited to your needs, we will always take the time to gain a thorough understanding of your particular position, your objectives relating to the divorce, and your basic requirements. That way, we can work together to achieve an outcome that protects your interests. Our divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells are specialists within this practice area, having worked on high net worth cases to secure fair financial settlements as well as complex cases involving child maintenance. Our first aim will be to resolve any disputes that have arisen between you and your partner through mediation; never making decisions for you but rather assisting you through negotiations with your partner and actively encouraging solutions that suit your circumstances. If this is not possible as a method of dispute resolution, you can rely on our family lawyers to provide the vigorous representation in court that you will need to secure a bright future for yourself and potentially your children.
If your partner does not agree to the divorce, you may find yourself in a complex legal position unsure of how to proceed. If this sounds familiar, we recommend seeking legal advice as soon as possible. A family law specialist at HCB will be able to assess your situation and decide whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition. With vast experience negotiating agreements between separating couples, our divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells will attempt to resolve your dispute in a calm environment. However, if court becomes necessary, rest assured that we will work towards the goal of achieving the outcome that’s best for you.
Divorce Resources in Tunbridge Wells
If you are considering divorce but seek more information on the process, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. Though your advisor will not be able to act on your behalf through your divorce case, the advice provided will be free and potentially provide clarity on your options.
By following the above link, you will find a list of courts and tribunals either in Tunbridge Wells or in the surrounding areas of Kent. If you seek representation and support through your hearing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Tunbridge Wells today.