- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Solihull
Making the decision to file for divorce can be difficult in itself, not to mention the daunting process that lies ahead. During what is already an emotionally challenging time, the stress of splitting from your husband, wife or civil partner can increase when disputes arise regarding the division of assets, property and potentially child custody. However, with the right legal advice and support, your separation could be a lot more straightforward than you may have anticipated. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Solihull have a proven track record for keeping things simple. Following the termination of your marriage, your priority should be getting your life back on track and rebuilding. Our specialist solicitors are here to help you achieve this, providing practical advice at each stage and expert representation when and where it’s needed.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Solihull?
Well known for our technical expertise within family law, you can rely on our divorce solicitors in Solihull to guide you through the process, answering your questions and easing your concerns whenever you need us. Our aim has always been to provide first class advice as well as an outstanding client service, and due to the level of expertise and experience amongst our family law department, we can guarantee this every time. We know that no two relationships are alike, and therefore, each divorce or dissolution will require a unique approach. That’s why we will always take the time to gain an understanding of your requirements, priorities and desired outcome of the divorce before devising a tailored strategy to secure a satisfying solution. Our aim will be to help you reach an agreement with your partner through alternative dispute resolution, assisting and advising you through constructive mediation sessions to save you from the costs and time involved with court proceedings. If this is not possible and your case proceeds to court, rest assured that our specialist divorce lawyers are prepared to provide the very best representation you could ever ask for.
If you are currently involved in a dispute with your partner over the very idea of terminating your marriage, your first step should be to seek legal advice from a specialist family lawyer. Our divorce solicitors in Solihull can advise you as to whether or not you have reasonable grounds upon which to petition and help you understand your legal position in plain, jargon-free English. While we will always attempt to resolve your dispute using mediation first, we understand that there are cases in which this becomes impossible. If an agreement cannot be achieved through this method, we can assure you that the legal representation our divorce lawyers will provide will be entirely focused on securing the right outcome for you.
Divorce Resources in Solihull
If you are unsure about whether you would like to divorce your partner or you are seeking a general overview of the process and your options, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. While the advice they provide is free, it is only on a one-off basis and your advisor will not be able to act as a solicitor if you decide to proceed with divorce.
Follow the link above for a list of courts and tribunals in your local area. If you are in need of representation, get in touch with HCB’s divorce solicitors in Solihull today.