- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Leigh
If you and your partner have decided to file for divorce or dissolution, you may feel intimidated by the legal process that lies ahead. Divorce is daunting, regardless of how amicable your split. At HCB, our goal is to simplify separation. We understand the emotional impact that the sudden change to your lifestyle can have, which is why we always aim to get you through the divorce process with as little time and fuss involved as possible. With a proven track record for assisting clients from all walks of life through the process with ease, our divorce solicitors in Leigh are equipped to advise you through the all-important decisions that determine the impact your divorce will have on your future. When it comes to dispute resolution, protecting your interests is our priority, and we will work quickly but meticulously to ensure that the outcome of your divorce suits your personal and financial needs.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Leigh?
Here at HCB, our divorce solicitors in Leigh share one goal: to help you get your life back as soon as possible. Since our doors opened, our reputation for delivering an outstanding client service and first class legal advice has only grown. With a team of relationship experts equipped with vast experience across some of the most complex family law cases, you can rest assured that you will be in safe hands when you instruct HCB. The first step in guiding you through the divorce process will be to get to know you and the circumstances surrounding your divorce. By familiarising ourselves with your situation, your requirements and your desired outcome of the divorce, we can guarantee that the advice we provide you with will be tailored to meet your needs. From here, we will aim to resolve any disputes that have arisen between you and your partner through constructive mediation sessions; keeping the time and costs involved to a minimum. We will never make decisions on your behalf – instead, we will actively promote solutions to your issues and encourage resolution in a calm environment outside of court. Our divorce solicitors in Leigh endeavor to be available when you need us the most: to answer your questions and ease your concerns, easing you through the process and ensuring your interests are protected no matter what the outcome.
If you wish to terminate the marriage but your partner does not agree, this is known as defended divorce and could leave you in a complicated position. If this sounds familiar, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Leigh as early as possible. Together, we will assess whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition for divorce and advise you from here regarding your options. While we will always attempt to secure an agreement through negotiation, we understand that there are certain circumstances where this may not be possible. Rest assured that if court proceedings become necessary, we will provide support and expert representation throughout the process to ensure a satisfying outcome is achieved.
Divorce Resources in Leigh
For a general overview on the divorce process and what’s involved, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment with your local citizens advice bureau. While your advisor will not be able to act as a solicitor through your divorce case, they will be able to give you free one-off advice to get you started.
For a list of courts and tribunals local to you in Leigh, follow the above link. If you are in need of representation through a court hearing, get in touch with HCB today.