- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Fraud Solicitors in Warrington
It is never wise to postpone taking action if you have discovered fraudulent behaviour within your business, or if you have been defrauded personally. Failing to move quickly and engage professional assistance could jeopardise your existing assets and make it much more of a challenge to recover those you have already lost. The best advice is to seek specialist help without delay, and this is something you can obtain through HCB’s specialist fraud solicitors in Warrington. We will move quickly on your behalf, obtaining search orders and freezing injunctions to secure your assets and commence the process of recovering what you have lost.
Need Specialist Assistance From Fraud Solicitors in Warrington? Call 01925 632267 Without Delay.
If you have been accused of fraud or an inquiry has been launched against you or your business, such as an HMRC investigation or VAT investigation, advice of the highest calibre is ready and waiting for you courtesy of our well regarded team of fraud defence solicitors. Based at our local office in Sankey Street, Warrington, these experts are known and respected for their in-depth knowledge and proven ability when it comes to defending fraud allegations.
If you have been accused of benefit fraud then we invite you to get in touch with our specialists for tailored guidance, and the same applies if you are facing allegations of VAT fraud, mortgage fraud or HMRC fraud. Our team consists of a range of experts including tax fraud solicitors, mortgage fraud solicitors, VAT fraud solicitors and HMRC fraud solicitors plus we also have our own highly experienced money laundering solicitors who possess the technical ability to take on cases that extend into jurisdictions outside of the UK and across the entire globe.
If you have been served a freezing injunction by the courts then you will be required to disclose assets. You should be very careful when undertaking this process not to leave yourself short of resources, otherwise you may struggle to support your family or continue to operate your business during the investigation. The best course of action is to engage professional assistance, which is something you will find amongst HCB’s fraud lawyers. As well as working with you to expertly manage freezing injunctions, they will also assist with search orders and will fully represent you during court proceedings.
Specialist Fraud Defence and Claim Services from Fraud Solicitors in Warrington
HCB’s expert team of fraud solicitors in Warrington provides a comprehensive selection of services for both defendants of fraud, and for those who have been defrauded. These include:
- VAT Investigation Advice
- VAT Fraud Defence
- HMRC and Tax Fraud Advice
- Civil Fraud and Serious Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Defence for those Accused of Benefit Fraud
- Complex Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption Cases
HCB’s Fraud Solicitors in Warrington: Mitigating Losses and Restoring Balance
Working with HCB’s expert team of fraud solicitors in Warrington, you can have total peace of mind of the very best attention and utmost efforts in mitigating the damages and losses suffered; in recovering the funds and assets that you have lost; in professionally managing the crisis you are facing and, most importantly, in getting you or your business back to where it should be both in terms of financial position and security for the future.
We have particular expertise in handling highly complex cases including money laundering, bribery and corruption matters that require investigations to be conducted outside of UK borders, and offer the same exceptional level of attention to domestic cases such as benefit fraud and VAT fraud.
For Urgent Assistance and Specialist Advice from Nationally Regarded Fraud Solicitors in Warrington, call HCB’s local office on 01925 632267
Fraud Resources for Individuals & Businesses in Warrington
The following links should be of assistance if you are looking for advice on fraud related matters:
A national fraud and cyber-crime reporting centre
A service from the Metropolitan Police whereby fraud can be reported. Also includes useful information on fraud.
Information in support of Financial Fraud Action UK
An organisation responsible for leading the collective fight against financial fraud.