- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Sutton Coldfield
HCB’s specialist family solicitors in Sutton Coldfield have been taking care of a comprehensive range of family, relationship and children related legal matters for a number of years.
When you place your family law matter in the hand of HCB’s Sutton Coldfield based experts, you can feel fully reassured of the best possible attention, and access to exceptional knowledge and skill in handling your individual situation in just the right way.
And it is because your situation is unique that you will find our approach refreshingly different. We appreciate that not every family law issue is best dealt with through litigation, which is why our Sutton Coldfield specialists will guide you through the options open to you, which may include round table meetings and mediation.
A key reason why so many Sutton Coldfield families and parents choose HCB Solicitors is the fact that they are afforded access to a vast range of expertise. HCB’s family law solicitors in Sutton Coldfield are part of a bigger family of legal experts, which means our clients facing issues such as separation or divorce and requiring additional advice on matters like lifetime planning, tax, wills and property are able to readily tap into a font of knowledge, all under the same roof.
Because schedules are rarely 9 to 5, especially when you have family commitments, your family law solicitor in Sutton Coldfield will always meet with you whenever and wherever it is convenient.
Our Family Law Services
The services provided by the HCB family law solicitors in Sutton Coldfield are fully comprehensive. All the services in the list that follows are taken care of by experts who are regionally regarded for their knowledge and track record.
- Undefended & Defended Divorce
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Matrimonial Finances
- Maintenance Agreements
- All areas of child law including maintenance
- Unmarried Couples
- Paternity and child contact
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Parental Relocation
- Domestic Violence
- Cohabitation Agreements
Resources for Families in Sutton Coldfield
The following resources are geared towards providing assistance with a range of children and family matters in Sutton Coldfield:
- Acacia Family Support
Pre and postnatal depression support services for families across Birmingham.
- Our Place Sutton Coldfield
Offering mentoring and support services for children and families in Sutton Coldfield.
- Children, Young People and Families, Birmingham City Council
Childcare and family support services provided by the City Council.
- Four Oaks Cluster & Children’s Centre
A library of toys and equipment for parents, carers and early years organisers to borrow.
- Family Meetups Sutton Coldfield
Local meetups for families in Sutton Coldfield.
- Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Centre
Dealing with a range of areas of law including adoption, children, civil partnership, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Sutton Coldfield Family Law Experts Today
Our family law solicitors in Sutton Coldfield look forward to taking care of you. We advise families on a wholly confidential basis and the first conversation you have will be free and without obligation. You will be fully informed as to how everything works, including our fee structure, so that you can be clear on where you stand from the start. Call in to see us at our local office in Sutton Coldfield or give us a call on 0121 355 6118. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.