- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Further expansion for Cardiff Office
The HCB network has expanded again in South Wales with the Cardiff office acquiring a new building in late December. The office has also now opened it’s doors to commercial property clients with a team now specialising in this area from the Cardiff branch.
The Cardiff office is now based at Unit 4, Ashtree Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park in a purpose built office building. The move was prompted by the recent success of the office in a very short space of time. Since March 2017 the staff numbers have more than tripled. This recruitment drive was needed given the success of the Property department and continued expansion of the firm’s Education team.
Andrew Barrowclough, Head of Education and the Cardiff office, commented "We are absolutely delighted with our new home. The office gives us the space required for our thriving teams together with room for expansion into new areas."
The expansion has been immediate with a commercial property team starting on the first day of the new year. Janine Edwards has been appointed as head of the commercial property team. Janine has a wealth of experience in both residential and commercial property transactions. Shortly after qualification she worked for Newport City Council specialising in and handling the City Council’s property legal matters. Such work included advising and acting on wide scale development projects such as Compulsory Purchase Orders, Housing and education schemes. She has acted in disposals and acquisitions of development land, to include the negotiation and drafting of development, exclusivity and option agreements. She has acted for both landlord and tenant in new leases, lease renewals and other tenancy agreements (licences for occupation etc) and can advise on commercial lending and SIPP matters.
In her previous role as Head of Property Department she was instrumental in its success and growth during the time spent there. She has recently acted for a company client in their acquisition of a large industrial factory together with instructions from other clients to sell a hotel and public house.
She is excited to have taken on the new role at HCB and is looking forward to the challenge she sees in front of her in providing an additional arm to what is already a successful residential property department headed by Geraint Aubrey. Janine believes that in working with Geraint to expand the Cardiff Property Department, a core value of HCB - Teamwork - will strengthen the technical knowledge and excellent client care service the firm strives on to achieve.
Geraint commented "We are absolutely delighted that Janine has joined our team here at Cardiff as she is an extremely talented and well respected lawyer in her field. Our expansion in the property market will now continue into new areas whilst also boosting the experience and knowledge of the team. Our clients will now have access to a wide range of services in the property sector with an expert on hand in every field."
Janine is interested in looking to speak with all potential businesses or individuals that require commercial property advise. She is a firm believer that in getting to know clients, evaluating and assessing their needs at a very early stage is vital in order to provide the service they deserve.
Unit 4 Ashtree Court
Cardiff Gate Business Park
T: 02920 291 704