- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Birmingham, New St. Office +44 (0)121 270 5666
- Birmingham, Newhall St. Office +44 (0)121 703 2606
- Bristol Office +44 (0)1454 275 190
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)29 2240 8700
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Gatwick Office +44 (0)1293 602890
- Harrow Office +44 (0)20 8907 4366
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)1892 553090
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Fraud Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
Victims of fraud should never delay in taking action because time wasted in seeking professional legal advice could make it more difficult to recover lost assets and secure those that remain. Therefore, if you have found yourself defrauded, you should take the immediate step of contacting HCB’s specialist fraud solicitors in Tunbridge Wells. Moving quickly and prioritising your case, they will secure the search orders and freezing injunctions necessary to make sure your assets are safeguarded and the recovery and investigation process can get underway.
Need Expert Advice From Fraud Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells? Call 0844 556 3525 Today.
For those accused of fraudulent behaviour or facing an official inquiry such as an HMRC investigation or VAT investigation, advice is ready to tap into from our expertly knowledgeable team of fraud defence solicitors. Based at our local office in High Street Tunbridge Wells, this is a team that has achieved national respect for its knowledge, and one that will guide you through freezing injunctions, search orders and official investigations.
Those accused of benefit fraud are welcome to contact us for personalised advice as are those facing allegations of VAT fraud, mortgage fraud or HMRC fraud. Our team includes tax fraud solicitors, VAT fraud solicitors and HMRC fraud solicitors as well as extensively experienced money laundering solicitors who have the knowledge to handle cases that cross worldwide jurisdictions.
Where allegations of fraud have been made, the courts will usually serve freezing injunctions. These involve a disclosure of assets and it is strongly advised that this process is not attempted without professional assistance. All too often insufficient resources are set aside meaning that families cannot be adequately supported and businesses are unable to continue operating. However, with the right help from HCB’s fraud lawyers, you can rest assured that this will not be an issue. Assistance is also provided with search orders and our experts are able to represent you during court proceedings.
Specialist Services from Fraud Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
HCB’s specialist team of fraud solicitors in Tunbridge Wells offers a wide range of services geared towards assisting both fraud defendants and victims. These services include:
- HMRC and Tax Fraud Advice
- Civil Fraud
- Serious Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- VAT Fraud
- VAT Investigation Advice
- Benefit Fraud
- Money Laundering & Bribery Advice
HCB’s Fraud Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells: Restoring Balance and Managing Crises
When you engage the professional and highly specialist assistance of HCB’s fraud solicitors in Tunbridge Wells, you will be fully reassured that we will do our utmost to mitigate damages and losses, recover your misappropriated assets and funds, expertly manage the crisis and return your financial situation and business back to where they need to be.
Even in situations involving money laundering, the proceeds of crime, bribery and corruption; where circumstances have become extensively convoluted or where investigations need to extend beyond the borders of the UK, our experts can still offer the highest levels of assistance.
For Immediate Assistance and Expert Advice from Nationally Respected Fraud Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells, call HCB’s local office on 0844 556 3525
Fraud Resources for Individuals & Businesses in Tunbridge Wells
The following resources should prove useful if you are seeking advice on fraud related matters:
A national fraud and cyber-crime reporting centre
A service from the Metropolitan Police whereby fraud can be reported. Also includes useful information on fraud.
Information in support of Financial Fraud Action UK
An organisation responsible for leading the collective fight against financial fraud.