- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Bedford
When you are seeking legal advice, peace of mind is paramount, and that is precisely what you will experience with HCB Solicitors. In Bedford our friendly legal experts are ready to welcome you to our conveniently located offices in Lurke Street, close to the Howard Street roundabout, to discuss whatever you may need assistance with.
With a range of legal services on offer, you can consider HCB as your one stop shop for all your business and personal needs. If you would like to discuss any matter in confidence with one of our solicitors in Bedford, please call us on 01234 400000.
Tel: +44 (0)1234 400000
HCB Park Woodfine LLP
Directions to our Bedford Office
HCB Solicitors have offices throughout the UK and our focus has always been on building enduring relationships with our clients. An extensive range of specialist services is offered courtesy of our experienced solicitors in Bedford, feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
A professionally drafted will is imperative to ensure your estate falls to the right people when the time comes. It will also allow you to appoint guardians for any children, set up trusts to take care of dependents and potentially deal with inheritance tax matters.
Problems at work? We offer practical, tailored advice and a sympathetic approach to resolving issues swiftly. Are you an employer? We’ll help keep you up to date on ever-changing legislation ensuring all your policies, procedures and contracts are compliant.
Moving home, or any property transaction for that matter, need not be anything other than straightforward. Let our dedicated experts guide you through the process, whether it’s buying, selling, investing, re-mortgaging, releasing or transferring equity or extending a lease.
From intellectual property wrangles to director disagreements, business disputes are commonplace. We understand the importance of resolving issues as quickly and amicably as possible and our focus has always been on maintaining good relations and being one step ahead when it comes to potential repercussions.
Our experts act for insolvency practitioners, creditors, individuals and businesses and offer extensive knowledge and experience of the entire range of bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring procedures.
HCB Solicitors in Bedford: Locally Based, City-Bred
With exceptionally high levels of expertise and experience gained by working in some of the most renowned firms in the UK, our specialist solicitors in Bedford bring city-calibre knowhow right to your doorstep.
Our services are fully tailored to your individual needs, and so are our working hours. Because we understand it’s not always possible to get to see us during the 9-to-5, we offer out-of-hours appointments and outside visits.
Useful Resources for you in Bedford
The following resources may prove useful when seeking accountancy or legal advice in Bedford:
- Bedford Borough Council
Your local council website details of all the council services available together with listings of local events and a guide to Bedford. You can register to vote, find out about planned roadworks and consult a range of online maps for the local area.
- Bedford Citizens Advice Bureau
An independent charitable organisation set up with the aim of assisting local people in Bedford to resolve various issues by email, telephone or face to face.
- Local Courts in Bedford
There are numerous courts in Bedford, this link provides full details.
- Local Newspaper