- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Whitefield
Whether it is a private or family matter, or something business related, you can rely on the expertise and professional advice provided by HCB Solicitors in Whitefield. You can also rely on receiving a friendly and attentive service based on your particular needs.
Situated on Bury New Road, close to Pinfold Lane and Moss Lane, we welcome contact from businesses and individuals. If you would like to discuss an issue with one of our accountants, advisers or solicitors in Whitefield, you are welcome to call in to see us or telephone 0161 796 7920.
|174/176 Bury New Road|
|Tel: +44 (0)161 796 7920|
Fax: +44 (0)161 766 2453
DX: 721880 Whitefield
Directions to our Whitefield Office
HCB has a UK-wide presence with offices throughout the country, but we are fully focused on providing a local service and cultivating long term relationships that matter.
See a list of services our Whitefield solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
At HCB we believe that a home move really can be stress-free, and always do everything we can to make it that way. We also offer respected expertise in lease extensions, transfer of equity, equity release, re-mortgages and a wide range of other property related matters.
Equine Law Specialists
Equine businesses, horse owners and equestrian sportspeople have relied upon the specialist expertise of our dedicated experts in this niche area of law for many years.
Armed with the right information, insight and advice, options all of a sudden become clear, and decisions made are the right ones. HCB offers expert assistance in all areas of commercial law to businesses of all sizes and at every stage of their development.
Wills & Lifetime Planning
A will is one of the most important investments you will ever make. If you want to be sure that the people you love inherit all you want them to, it is imperative you make a will. Talk to HCB today and we will offer you the advice you need, even if your situation appears complex.
We offer specialist advice on all aspects of personal insolvency, from bringing and defending bankruptcy proceedings to providing assistance with Individual Voluntary Arrangements.
There are many aspects of family life that can sometimes lead to disputes and disruption. HCB’s friendly and nationally respected family lawyers are on hand when help and advice are needed, and offer expertise in all aspects of family and child law.
HCB Solicitors in Whitefield: A Local Service, Focused on Individual Needs
HCB’s solicitors in Whitefield have held roles within some of the UK’s most renowned professional firms and respected companies and as such are in a prime position to offer city-bred expertise on a local basis, always focused on individual needs.
We fully understand that it is rarely possible to get away to meetings during the 9 to 5, which is why we offer out of hours appointments at the place of your choice.
Useful Resources for Whitefield
If you are seeking advice of a legal nature in Whitefield, you may find the following resources useful:
- Bury Council
A helpful list of links to council services in Bury together with information on what’s on in Bury, local news and posts from the Bury Council leader’s blog.
- Bury District Citizens Advice Bureau
Free, confidential advice on an impartial basis which can be accessed online or locally.
- Local Courts in Bury
The courts serving the area of Whitefield come under this listing for Bury.
- Prestwichand Whitefield Guide
- Bury Times