- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Northampton
Are you seeking reliable legal advice for your business or for a private matter? Whatever you have concerns over, you can rest assured of the very best attention from the friendly experts at HCB Solicitors. In Northampton we have a team of specialists who can assist with a comprehensive range of services. So whatever you need, you can rely on us.
Conveniently located in Castilian Street, on the junction with Castilian Terrace, you can treat us like a one-stop-shop for all your legal related matters. If you would like to discuss anything that is on your mind with one of our solicitors in Northampton, you are welcome to call in to see us or telephone in confidence on 01604 233 200.
|16 Castilian Street|
|Tel: +44 (0)1604 233 200|
Fax: +44 (0)1604 232 593
DX: 12418 Northampton
Directions to our Northampton Office
Our services cover everything imaginable law-wise and are nationally respected. We have a UK wide presence but a local approach which means you will always feel taken care of on a personalised level.
See a list of services our Northampton solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Specialist Equine Law Solicitors
HCB offers specialist expertise for equine businesses, commercial and private horse owners and equestrian sportspeople. Our lawyers in this niche area offer exceptionally specialised knowledge and depth of capabilities.
We offer high calibre advice on a vast array of commercial law issues from solicitors with expertise in commerce, as well as law. This powerful combination of knowledge results in astute decisions that prove beneficial for the long term.
Wills & Lifetime Planning
Without a will, you will never be sure that those who matter most to you will benefit from your estate when you die. You won’t be able to cleverly plan around taxation either or, appoint guardians for any dependents. If you haven’t yet made a will, make today the day.
When your key staff are freed up to do what they originally came to you to do and fully utilise their natural skills, you will experience a real difference in the morale and growth of your business. You can free up company secretarial tasks to the experts at HCB, reassured all the way that all that matters is being efficiently dealt with in the background.
If you are a landlord and are facing issues with tenants such as non-payment of rent or refusal to vacate, look to the specialists at HCB Solicitors. We work swiftly and with expertise to resolve problems so as to mitigate damage and loss.
HCB Solicitors in Northampton: A Friendly, Local Service
HCB’s solicitors in Northampton have worked within some of the UK’s top professional firms and notable UK companies and are therefore able to offer city-bred expertise, right on your doorstep.
Because it is not always possible to get to see us during the 9 to 5, we offer flexible appointment times to suit your schedule. See us where you can, when you can.
Helpful Resources in Northampton
If you are seeking legal advice in Northampton, the following links may prove helpful:
- Northampton Borough Council
All the information you need when living, working or running a business in Northampton.
- Central and East Northamptonshire Citizens Advice Bureau
A volunteer-run charity offering a range of advisory services in the community.
- Local Courts in Northampton
A listing of courts and other government offices in Northampton.
- Northampton Chron