- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Westhoughton
HCB Solicitors in Westhoughton are your local experts with a vast range of legal services on offer for you personally, and your business.
We are located in Market Street, near Marsden Street, and offer an extended welcome to anyone seeking the professional services offered by our friendly, experienced experts.
At HCB we have always been wholly focused on ensuring our clients think of us as their professional advisers for life. Our aim is for you to feel you can discuss any legal matter with us openly, and courtesy of our specialists, you will know that the advice you need is readily available, as soon as you need it.
To discuss your matter one of our solicitors in Westhoughton, drop in to see us or call us on 01942 816515.
Tel: +44 (0)1942 816515
HCB Berry & Berry Limited
Directions to our Westhoughton Office
HCB Solicitors provide a range of legal services throughout the UK through nationwide local offices. From each of these we work on a totally personalised basis so that everyone who deals with us is able to feel comfortable whenever they need our advice.
See a list of services our Westhoughton solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
There may come a time when it is necessary to change the structure of a business so as to avoid financial difficulties. Our experts have highly specialised knowledge in this area and have in many cases been able to turn things around for companies allowing them to continue on a far more positive and structured path forward.
When your business faces debts, it can be a troubling time, especially if all your efforts to try and recover monies owed are not proving successful. If you have found yourself in this situation, the debt recovery specialists at HCB are on hand to help with a swift and tailored service.
A Coroner is usually called when someone dies in custody, or of unknown or unnatural causes. It is not customary to have a solicitor present, unless you are intending to make a compensation claim, in which case it is vital to engage one. This is something we are able to assist with.
When a medical professional fails in their duty of care, and the result causes suffering of any degree, it is usually possible to make a claim for medical negligence. Our dedicated experts in this specialised area of law have an exceptional record of success in even the most complex of cases.
HCB Solicitors in Westhoughton: Local Expertise with City-Bred Backing
Our legal experts have held roles amongst some of the most respected professional firms in the UK, as well as high profile organisations. This experience allows us to bring you city-bred expertise, at a local level.
Our approach to appointments is flexible, so you can let us know when it is a good time to meet, and we will make arrangements to see you when and where it works for you.
Westhoughton Useful Resources
If you are seeking legal advice in Westhoughton, this list of resources may prove useful:
- Westhoughton Town Council
You will find all you need concerning local council services and information for Westhoughton on these pages of the Bolton Council website.
- Bolton Citizen’s Advice Bureau
For free, confidential advice on an impartial basis, the Bolton Citizen’s Advice Bureau is the nearest centre for residents of Westhoughton.
- Local Courts in Bolton
A list of all the courts in Bolton serving Westhoughton.
- The Bolton News